Chapter 19

Teddy began thrusting into Shawn with practically no enthusiasm whatsoever. The three scouts watched from their knees, their stomachs twisting at the prospect of what was about to happen.

"Alright, time!" Bryan called out, watching his watch carefully.

"Rory, you're up!"

Teddy slid out of Shawn's hole and whilst none of the scouts particularly relished the idea of looking at his cock, the three of them did and Rory above all, was thankful that it seemed clean.

"Come on, faggot!" Bryan snapped, clicking his fingers "or do we need to give you another taste of the belt?"

Rory threw him a disgruntled look before edging closer to Teddy, glaring at him furiously as he lipped his wet cock into his mouth.

"One minute!" Bryan shouted.

Rory had no desire to bring Teddy to climax, and instead spent the minute gnawing at his sensitive penis. Teddy winced and groaned, but kept his cock in place, occasionally moaning gently.

"Alright, back in!"

He turned back to Shawn who looked almost as humiliated as Rory. Teddy slid inside easier this time, with Rory's saliva acting as a lubricant.

Shawn winced once again as the long cock drove into his bowels and Teddy began to hump him awkwardly.

"Oh come on!" Radek clapped "it's like watching two pensioners, fuck him already!"

Teddy quickened his pack and in doing so, caused Shawn to moan in pleasure and pain.

"Nathan, you're up!"

Nathan felt like vomiting as he knee-walked over to Teddy and took his drooling prick into his mouth. It tasted similar to how Chris' musky hole had tasted before, and he sucked it almost too gently.

"Do you guys want to be sucking the cum out of Shawn's hole?!" Bryan roared

"They probably do" Chris laughed

"Suck that fucking cock, faggot!"

Nathan added more suction, feeling Teddy's knees begin to shake as he did. Part of him wanted Teddy to shoot his load and end the humiliation, but another part didn't care. They just needed to survive a few more hours, and if keeping Teddy on edge for that long allowed that, then he'd happily edge his ex-friend for as long as it took.

"Alright, thirty seconds" Bryan said and Teddy pulled his cock from Nathan's throat and reinserted it into a mortified Shawn.

"Harder!" Radek growled and Teddy plowed his boyfriend vigorously.

The sound of Teddy's balls slamming against Shawn's ass was now the only sound that could be heard. He was sweating as he held his boyfriend's hips and continued to fuck him deeply. Shawn was groaning as his hole was probed, he too was dripping with sweat.

"Benny boy!" Bryan grinned.

Ben, seemingly understanding what Nathan had tried, did the same and took an already exhausted Teddy into his mouth gently. He wrapped his lips around his dripping meat and slowly applied the smallest amount of pressure that he could.

Teddy groaned, evidently wanting this to end just as much as his boyfriend did, but Ben continued to lightly suck him, preventing him from feeling anything but an agonising closeness.

"I'm surprised you've lasted this long, Teddy!" Chris jeered and Teddy shot him a look of contempt as Bryan called it and he entered his boyfriend again.

"Can we do something different?" Shawn yelped as Teddy penetrated him once more.

"You can choose the next game" Bryan told him, and Nathan caught him looking to the others and winking.