Chapter 11

Nathan couldn't take his eyes off the scene. Part of him wanted to turn away and throw his guts up, but another, more curious part kept him watching.

Neither of them seemed to be speaking but Ben was now on his knees so it was evident that they had come to some sort of arrangement.

Nathan shuffled closer, hiding behind a large tree and peering out. He felt disgusting, as though he were a pervert, spying on an unsuspecting couple. It made it all the worse when he considered that it wasn't just any two people he was spying on, it was his best friend and his own brother.

But still, he watched.

Ben swallowed a lump in his throat as he dropped to his knees. He was acutely aware that Jesse could turn on him at any moment, but yet he seemed to be staying perfectly calm as he unzipped his jeans and stuffed his hand inside.

The heat made it bearable to be kneeling there naked, and a warm breeze was now swirling around his genitals causing his rod to twitch as he watched Jesse's crotch hungrily.

Nathan had never known it, but for as long as Ben could remember, he had fantasised about doing exactly this. He knew that Jesse was an asshole, he'd witnessed it first hand, but there was something about the confident douchebag that captivated Ben.

"You're really a fag, huh?" Jesse said down to him, seemingly still toying with whether or not he should pull out his junk.

"Uh... I... I guess" Ben said awkwardly.

"Do you and my brother have fag sex?" He scoffed but Ben stayed silent.

Jesse looked around. It appeared that they were indeed alone, but it wasn't enough for him to carry out such a disgusting act.

"No" he said, pulling his hand out of his pants "I can't"

Ben looked up at him pleadingly, he didn't even have to act, he felt a genuine punch of disappointment wash over him.

"P...Please?" He begged but Jesse shook his head.

"Run along back to Nathan, I'm sure he'll be more than happy to do some nasty shit with you. But I'm not gay so fuck off".

Ben watched as Jesse turned his back. He had been so close, which meant one thing. Jesse had entertained the idea, even for just a second.

"I won't tell anyone!" Ben said, still on his knees "I promise you, it stays between us".

He felt ridiculous kneeling there naked, his flaccid cock now drooling a line of clear fluid as he begged. Jesse looked back over his shoulders.

The muscular man glanced around the forest once more before his eyes fell on his brother's naked friend, kneeling before him like some type of worshipping slave. What did it matter, really? He hadn't busted a nut in nearly two days and who'd believe Ben even if he did tell his faggot friends?

"If this get's out" Jesse growled "I'll fucking kill you, do you understand?"

Ben nodded eagerly, barely listening to the words as Jesse quickly walked toward him, his hand returning to the confines of his underwear once again.

Nathan grimaced from behind a nearby tree as he watched his older brother pull his cock from his trousers and hold it close to his best friend's face.

"No teeth either, got it?" Jesse snarled.

Ben's cock stiffened between his legs as Jesse's inviting cock hung limply just inches away from his face. He reached up, slowly placing his fingers around the base and flinched when Jesse swatted his hand away.

"No touching" he spat "mouth only".

Ben nodded, dropping his hand and using his tongue to stroke his meat. Jesse shuddered as Ben ran his tongue along the top of his cock and then took the head into his warm mouth.