Chapter 11 : Gryffindor vs Slytherin

November arrived quickly. The Saturday morning, the Great Hall was noisy. Everyone was happily waiting for the first Quidditch match of this season. Those were the very rare moment student could sit on others house's tables.

As Hufflepuff, the girls hesitate for long which team they'll be supporting. Poppy choose Gryffindor, making the Slytherin boys sulk. She asked Garreth for his scarf and he happily lent it, and she must have found a spell to animate little lions above her head every time she smiled.

"Omi can you pass me the tomatoes please" Poppy asked.

Ominis who was an absolute fan of Quidditch wore his best outfit to his say. Full in green with a cloak with a black snake on it. He grabbed the plate of tomatoes who was in front of him and lent it to her

"Of course, I know you currently like red"

His remarks made everyone laugh except Poppy who tried to hide her laugh with a fake shocked look.

"Oh for merlin's beard, stop it !" She exclaimed.

"That's betrayal, Pop" Sebastian smirked.

"If you keep going I won't support Slytherin team the next match" Poppy replied, it was enough to made Ominis stopped eating his eggs and Merlin know how much he loved them.

"How dare you..." Sebastian acted shocked.

"So MC" Said Poppy ignoring the boys, "which team you're supporting ? You had a whole month to decide".

"I guess I'm on Slytherin side this time" She answered, making Sebastian smile "Sebastian will need two shoulders to cry on when Garreth will win"

"That's enough !" Sebastian replied loudly "We are going to win I promise you MC, and if it's not the case you can ask me anything" He said in a flirtatious tone.

"Don't ask him to stop being cheeky, he won't be able to" Ominis added.

The Breakfast was light-hearted, jokingly about their friend's rivalry. Garreth joined them soon, to quickly greet them before heading to the field with his teammates. They followed him soon after, Ominis and Poppy leading the way, slowly leaving the castle.

Sebastian and MC were next to each other behind them. Sebastian looked at her for a moment, catching her attention. She raised an eyebrow

"You know there's a way you can be cuter" He said, leaning to whisper in her ears. MC's face become as red as the previous tomatoes. She knew Sebastian often flirted, but his words made her feel different. A feeling she couldn't name.

She was trying to compose and find something to answer, but before she did so, Sebastian stopped walking and undid his scarf. MC stopped and looked at him. He placed his scarf around her neck gently, carefully removing her hair out of the way.

"Now you are" He mumbled looking at her. A sudden blush crept to his cheeks, he looked away as MC smelled his scarf. She recognised his distinct smell of brown sugar and old books

She got closer to his ear, her mouth only at a few inches, and she could tell he was surprise by her attitude. She whispered as sensually as possible,

"You could have washed it"

She began to run, fully knowing he was going to follow her.

"You !- " shouted Sebastian, running after her.

The four of them arrived at the Quidditch camp, Sebastian and MC tried to catch their breath, as they were climbing the stairs, hoping they would find free sits. After few minutes they saw a free spot next to Lucan Bratlleby who was in a deep conversation with Natsai Onai. They saluted the two of them and talk for a bit.

Chiyo Kogawa, the Quidditch Professor, entered the field. She had the biggest smile that could be seen.

"Lady's and Gentlemen, Witches and Wizards ! " She exclaimed, her wand on her throat to amplified her voice. All the student were quiet. Poppy, who was between Sebastian and Lucan, was jumping with excitement.

"I'M HONOURED TO ANNOUNCE THE QUIDDITCH SEASON HAS FINALLY OPEN !I"

Joyful shouting and heavy clapping could be heard from the students. But those were nothing to compare to the cries of joy once they saw the players.

Sebastian, who had binoculars around his neck the all-time, found his red haired friend, Chaser and also Captain of the Gryffindor team. As he hated to recognise this, Garreth was an amazing player.

The commenter of the match, who was none other but, Everett Clopton. Sum up the rules for the new students. Professor Kogawa freed the two bludgers and the golden snitch. She took the Quaffle in her hand.

"Let the match begin !!" Everett exclaimed, followed by the shouting of the supporters.

MC took a glimpse at Ominis at her left, although he couldn't see the match, he listened to Everett like his life depends on it. Grabbing the barrier in front of him everytime a Gryffindor player approached the goalposts. But his worst fear arrived

"AND TEN POINTS TO GRYFFINDOR THANKS TO WEASLEY !!" Everett shouted.

Poppy and Lucan jumped out of joy. The little lions on Poppy head roared.

MC then, looked at Sebastian at her right, grumbling. She was happy for her Gryffindor friends, but couldn't help it but wanted to comforted Sebastian.

___________________________________________________

I'm currently on vacation swizerland sorry if i didn't post to much.