Chapter 13 : Study Session

When Saturday arrived, MC decided to join the Slytherin boys at the library to have some company. She brought Sebastian's scarf, which she hadn't given back yet. Their respective professors gave them a tone of work. Their parchments and books were scattered on the table. They promised Poppy and Garreth to join them at the Quidditch field before diner.

She entered the library and looked for them. She climbed up the stairs and found them writing on their parchments. She walked towards Sebastian and greeted the two boys. She handed him his scarf and sat next to him. A familiar scent surrounded him. He looked at his scarf. Caramel Apples, her smell.

Time passed by; they couldn't focus on their work anymore. Sebastian was looking everywhere but at his book; he soon lost total interest in his work. He often took a glimpse at his hufflepuff friend. She was writing on a parchment vigorously; her hair was wrapped up around her wand. The sight made Sebastian smile. He thought he was lucky to have her by his side.

Their eyes met for a second. A hair strand was hiding her face, Sebastian approached her face with his hand. She froze and looked deeply in his eyes. His hand stopped suddenly, and she was still looking at him with a curious look.

"Oh uhm... that's your wand" He said pointing her hair.

"Uhm yes it is" She answered with a confused look. She put the strand of hair behind her ear and kept writing.

The brunette stood up and started to walk along the library shelves.

What was I doing? he thought.

Ominis and MC were left; it was the first time they had been alone since the Halloween day walk.

"Ominis" She whispered.

"Mmh" He grounded

"Did you tell him?" MC whispered to Ominis. "About Christmas"

"No I did not" Ominis responded with a tone that let her think he didn't want to talk about it.

"Omi you have to !"

"Have to do what ?" Said Sebastian who just appeared behind MC.

"Nothing" responded Ominis still reading his book.

Sebastian raised an eyebrow.

"Alright... can you two help me ?"

"Yes of course" said MC hastily.

"It depends"

"Just follow me for a second"

The two of them tidied up their furniture and books and followed their brunette friend to the entrance of the library.

"Just cover me up" He said showing discretely a key that MC recognised instantly.

"Sebastian where are you going ?" Whispred Ominis anxiously, "Sebastian no !"

"Sebastian yes" Sebastian responded while taking his wand out of his cloak and whispered a spell. MC blinked, and Sebastian disapered in front of her, she knew where he was going.

"Sebastian ! In the middle of the day ??!" She exclaimed silently "Sebastian no !" But soon he was nowhere to be seen.

"The restricted section ?" Asked the blond boy to the Hufflepuff

"The restricted section"

Mrs Srcibner was walking along the shelves looking carefully at the students. MC looked at Ominis thinking of how they could cover up Sebastian, but the thought soon left her mind.

"When do you plan to tell him ?"

"I don't know MC... Look. What do you think he's doing right now... in the restricted section?"