Western Energy

The I.M.P were driving the company on the freeway to the sloth. Blitzo to get her important vet shot, and Loona looked so horrified that she didn't talk the whole time. Mason found this funny how scared she is knowing she can be such a pain on the regular. "Hey Loona, don't be so scared. Your just getting a needle, a huge needle, in the butt" Mason said snickering. Loona grew more scared as she gripped the seat beneath her. "Shut the fuck up, Mason!" Blitzo yelled angrily. "What did I do!?!" Mason said shrugging.

Blitzo's phone suddenly started ringing, he took one hand off the steering wheel to grab it. He sighed when he saw who it was calling him. "Stolas hey, this is really not a good time" Blitzo said. "Sorry to call you at a bad time once again, Blitzy. But i've seem to have found myself in a bit of a sitch. I'm tied to the back of a horse at the moment" Stolas said. "Lucky Bitch" Blitzo said jealous. "No rather unlucky, i've been kidnapped by that cowboy friend of yours" Stolas looking at striker.

"Really, which one?" Blitzo asked. "How many cowboys do you know" Moxxie asked. "I predict zero" Mason said. "Didn't I tell you to zip your fucking lip!?!" Blitzo said to Mason. "What does he look like your highness" Moxxie asked. Stolas took another look at striker. "Sexy?" Stolas said. "That's Striker, sir!!" Moxxie said. "Yeah sure, he's the only sexy cowboy in hell" Mason said sarcastically. "Can't you get away, aren't you powerful?" Blitzo asked. "I believe he has me tied with blessed rope which limits my ability to free myself. So I think you should come save me" Stolas said

Blitzo looked over at Loona who was incredibly scared and silent. "I can't right now, Stolas. I'm literally on my way to get Loona her hellbies S.H.O.T.. It takes years to book an important appointment, it took five for me to get this one. And she been doing a lot of field work so you know she needs it" Blitzo said. "I do agree that is important, but i'm-" Stolas was cut off by Striker. "Can you shut up back there. I can here you by the way" He said grabbing the phone with his tail. "Don't worry about your lanky birdy, he's in good hands" Striker said crushing Stolas's phone.

Blitzo crushed his phone in anger and started driving faster on the highway. "Blitzo, let us handle Striker" Moxxie said. "Are you sure you guys can handle this alone?" Blitzo asked not watching where he's driving. "Yes sir. Together we are a lethal combo, and we all have a score to settle with that dickhead" Moxxie said as Millie put a cowboy hat on him. Blitzo pulled over at a hospital. "Ok well hurry, Stolas sounds like he's in real shit this time. And knowing that guy's aesthetic, my money's that he's in wrath. Not get your asses down there and look for some cowboy crap or something" Blitzo said. He gave Moxxie the keys and pulled Loona out of the van. "Good luck with the shot, Loona" Mason playfully said as they sped away.

About an hour later Moxxie, Millie, and Mason arrived in the Wrath ring. The tank was almost empty so they stopped at gas station to fill up. "I'll grab the gas, you two go see if anyone's seen Striker anywhere" Moxxie said. They all get out of the van as a biker gang approached the station.

Moxxie was about to pay for gas when a voice called out to him. "Hey queer boy! You stealing my hat?!" A male imp asked. "Oh no, my wife put this on my head because it was hot outside" Moxxie said tugging at his collar. "Same hat" The male imp said now getting right in Moxxie's face. Moxxie noticed the gang surrounding him and sighed. "So we're doing this huh?" He asked. Mason turned around to see his dad fighting a bunch of biker imps. "Dad!" He said running over to him. He grabbed the jacket of one of the biker imps but he shoved away.

Mason was shoved back from the fight and accidentally bumped into someone. He began getting up but noticed the person he had bumped into. It was girl, an imp girl, just about his age. She had white hair, white freckles, and was wearing black and white clothing. (Here is what she looks like).

There was a silent pause as the two of them looked at each other. Then Mason got and helped her up as well. "Hi" Mason said. "Hi" The imp girl said back smiling a little. She looked behind Mason and saw one of the biker imps behind him. "Look Out" She said. But unfortunately Mason was grabbed up and punched in the stomach making him fall down again. The imp girl quickly reacted by kicking the biker imp in the nuts, punching him in the face, and kicking him back into the gas pump.