Oh Millie

It was mother's day and Moxxie and Mason were preparing a surprise for Millie. Mason was only six at the time. The two lead Millie to the living room and they all sat down. "So what did you two want to show me" Millie asked. "Well me and Mason were thinking that we would do something special for you on mother's day. So we decided to sing you your favorite song" Moxxie said pulling out his guitar. "Awe how sweet" Millie said smiling. "Hope you like it mommy, and I hope you don't mind but I may have made up a few lyrics in the song" Mason said.

Moxxie strummed the guitar and began to sing.

Moxxie: 🎵Oh what a thrill when crimson starts to spill. And my Millie goes in for the kill. She takes away my breath, she's the angel of death for me. Oh Millie🎵

Mason: 🎵She's brave and tough. And sweet and kind. And there'll never be another mom like mine. From every kiss and hug, your the one that I love. Oh Mommy. Oh Mommy🎵

Millie started giggling at how sweet the two were singing. She never expected Mason to sing his own lyrics for her. She then joined along when the next chorus begun.

Moxxie: 🎵When the blood starts dripping down the walls🎵

Millie: 🎶Drip Drip🎶

Moxxie: 🎵And the bodies start to fall🎵

Millie: 🎶Thud!🎶

Moxxie: 🎵My heart. Skips a beat. When my Millie's guns a blazin the heat🎵

Millie: 🎶Bang!, Bang!, Bang!🎶

Mason: 🎵She is our one true love, she makes everything fun for me. Oh la da dee🎵

Moxxie and Mason: 🎵Of all the Imps in hell. Its for her that I fell. Oh Millie, Oh Mommy🎵

Moxxie put down his guitar. "So, did you like it" He asked. Millie sat there quiet for a moment. "Why would I like it" Millie asked. Moxxie and Mason were both shocked and confused at what Millie said. "I loved it!" Millie squealed hugging both his husband and child tightly in her arms. "Oh this is the best mother's day gift ever. I love you boys so much" she said tearing up. They laughed and Millie kissed both their cheeks multiple times. "Happy mother's day mommy" Mason said smiling.