Mason's Backstory 2

Since Mason was born, there were some big changes. Moxxie and Millie cleared out a room in their apartment for Mason to sleep. It wasn't much but it would get better. Then when they told Blitzo that they were assassins, he told them that he was running a company that requires assassins. He called it I.M.P, short for Immediate Murder Professionals. Moxxie and Millie agreed to apply for the job, and after that the company was booming with people who wanted people they hate dead.

Two years had passed by and Moxxie was in the living room holding Mason. He smiled at how cute he looked, but then his smile started to fade away. Moxxie started feeling worried, he was worried about how he was going to raise Mason. All his life he has been called weak, little, and worthless. And those words have haunted for a long time. He felt that they might be true, that he wasn't ready to take care of a baby. He was suddenly awoken from his thoughts by Mason crying in his arms. He started rocking him softly and he carried him to the kitchen.

"Millie do you have his bottle" he asked his wife who was doing the dishes. "Right here" she said holding a baby bottle. Moxxie fed it to Mason leaned against the counter. Millie noticed something off about Moxxie and put a dish back the sink. "Is something wrong honey" she asked. "No no nothing really, just you know being parent takes a lot out of ya" Moxxie said lying. Millie rose an eyebrow knowing he wasn't being honest. "Moxxie, you do know that I know you. And I know when something is bothering you. Please tell me" She said. Moxxie sighed. "I'm scared Millie" Moxxie admitted.

Millie was confused. "What do you mean" she asked. "I mean I'm scared about raising Mason" He said. Millie started to understanding. "Oh I see, but hey we said that we would do this together remember" she said. "Yes I know. But this is such a huge responsibility, and I'm scared I might not be strong enough to handle it" he said putting the baby bottle on the counter. "Moxxie, I know how you feel. To be honest I'm scared too" Millie admitted. Moxxie was surprised, he didn't think that Millie was scared about this. She was the tough one in their relationship. "Really" Moxxie said. "Yeah of course I am. I didn't know how my ma and pa handled having so many kids. But being scared is just a parents job" Millie said taking Mason in her arms.

"Moxxie we're gonna feel this way for the rest of eternity until he is ready to do things on his own. But the important part is we'll do it together ok" she said smiling. Moxxie smiled back understanding. "Ok" he said. They both leaned in and shared a passionate kiss. They pulled away and looked in each other's eyes. "I love you" Millie said. "I love you too" Moxxie said back. Mason made a tiny yawn and snuggled in Millie's arms. "Looks like its off to bed with you isn't it sweetie" Millie said walking to Mason's room. She grabbed Moxxie's hand wanting him to come with him. He gladly followed along and helped tuck Mason in.