Inspiration

Hey everyone, I just released the next chapter of the third episode of helluva boss, Spring Broken. I just want to say it has been so fun writing this story. Helluva Boss is a really funny show, and I couldn't help but write about it. And ever since I wrote this fanfic, I was surprised on how many people read it. It makes me so happy to see all these people reading my story.

But this chapter isnt really all about me. Its about the people who inspired me. First off its was turtleangel10 who inspired me the most. This writer wrote a story that touched my heart. Its about a nine year old girl named Harmony who was the daughter of Hades. She was adopted by Moxxie and Millie, and seeing how much they loved and cared for her is what really had me into writing my story. Its a beautiful story and you should check it out.

Now for the second I started to like it but then it took an unexpected turn. user71706638 wrote a story about a hellhound named Luka who was adopted by Moxxie and Millie. The pilot was cool because they seemed like a happy family, also Luka was dating Loona. But after the pilot Luka changed, and lets just say Loona is not the only one he's dating. I didn't understand why he would write about a wolf with many girlfriends, but he inspired me to make my own Helluva Boss story.

Again I thank these two for making those stories. And I hope enjoy the future of this fanfic.

Inspired stories:

Daughter of Hades Au helluva boss

A New Member