C.H.E.R.U.B

The TV exploed when Blitzo shot it with his pistol. Mason was sleeping on the desk and he was quickly awaken by the gunshot. "I'm Awake!" He shouted fearfully. "Nice one B" Millie complemented. "Give me another Mox" Blitzo said reloading his gun. Moxxie pushed aside the exploded TV and put another one up turning it on. A news channel came on the screen not interesting Blitzo. "Eh not really feeling it. Next" He said. Moxxie changed the channel again and it went to something inappropriate. Millie quickly covered Mason's eyes. "Wha- mom" Mason whined. Moxxie changed it again and it went to a commercial about a desperate man trying to employ engineers. "Bingo!" Blitzo said shooting at the TV. "Woo, your on a roll sir" Millie cheered.

Loona who was on the left side of the room sleeping, started to feel something shaking beneath her. "Guys, do you feel that" she asked. "Oh shit is that another hell shake" Blitzo said. "That's possible" Moxxie asked. "Alright Moxxie, calm down!" Millie said holding his shoulders. "I'm not panicking, cause hell shakes don't happen" Moxxie said assuring everyone. "Stop being hysterical fatty" Loona yelled shaking Moxxie before smacking him across the room.

Suddenly something burst through the wall dropping rubble on top of Moxxie. Then an extremely skinny man came in with metal tentacle like arms. "Do not be afraid" he said. "Please tell me got that insurance thing"  Blitzo said. Millie picked up an axe. "Who are you and what do you want" she asked. "Loopty Goopty, dastardly inventor of all thing loopty and loopish" The man said introducing himself. "Well why didn't you use the door dude, instead of smashing a hole into the wall" Mason said. "I'm eccentric dear boy, and therefore do eccentric shit" Loopty said flapping his cape up and down. Blitzo got closer to him sniffed his scent. "Ugh this old fuck reeks of the living world. Did you just die" he asked. "YES! Moments ago in fact, which is what brought me here" Loopty said.

"Still the door what have been nice" Loona said looking at her phone. "Shut up dear furry" Loopty said hushing Loona. Loona growled in anger. Loopty pulled out a little photo of a very old man and gave it to Blitzo. "This is the man I'm gonna need you to kill" he said grinning. "Huh not a shit length in hell and already plotting revenge. I can respect a man with that sorta passion. I'm Blitzo the O is silent" Blitzo said shaking Loopty hand. "What O?" Loopty asked confused. "Alright now what's the tea sis" Blitzo said. "The tea?" Loopty said even more confused. While they were talking Moxxie was wheezing for help as he was stuck under all the rubble from the wall. "Well I wasn't always an old man" Loopty said.

Loopty explained to the Imps how he had a lab partner who he worked with to build wacky inventions with. His name was Lyle Lipton, and he and Loopty were going to be next trillionares in the world. But then everything went wrong when they were testing a new invention. It was a machine that could change any human young or old. The two accidentally locked themselves inside and started to change into old men. Loopty started turning so old that he had a major heart attack and died. Now he thinks that Lyle is going to take over their empire and become the next trillionare and take all the credit.

"Yeah that doesn't sound very evil" Mason said. "It's evil towards me" Loopty said turning around. "Now get your crimson asses up above and send that no good son of a bitch to hell. Where he belongs" Loopty shouted. "Well you do know Poopty" Blitzo said. "Loopty" Loopty said correcting Blitzo. "Of course. But you do know if we kill him and he ends up here, you'll be stuck with him forever" Blitzo said. "Oh don't worry, I'm counting on it" Loopty said pulling out all kinds weapons from his robotic arms. "That's kinda hot" Moxxie said raising his hand up from the rubble. "Oh shoot dad, I forgot about you" Mason said running up to Moxxie and digging up from the bricks.

Later the IMP crew dressed up to look like humans and went up to the living world. They caught a tour bus that led all the way to Lyle Lipton's house. "Lets do it gang!" Blitzo said getting up from his seat. Everyone pulled out their weapons and jumped of the bus. "Lets kill this rich guy" Millie said. They all went up to the house and peaked inside the window, they saw Lyle Lipton as old as he looked in the picture. "Wow that machine really did number on him" Moxxie said. "Great he's gonna do our job for us" Blitzo said watching Lyle make a noose. "Awe man, I was looking forward to using my pistol today" Mason whined. Lyle was about to put the noose around his neck, but suddenly the noose started to glow. The light got bigger and soon the noose exploded making the imps fall back.