Chapter Ten: Something Different

** Dedication: @imogenimagine for her comment, thank you love! (: **

A/N: Remember, this is rated R for a reason.. There is sexual content in this chapter and If you don't want to read it, then skip down to the bold 'plus' signs.

Chapter Ten: Something Different

Skylar's POV

++ Sex scene starts now ++

It felt like only a second between being fully clothed and being stark naked, with Niall pressing his body to mine. Our breathing was heavy, the smell of alcohol smothering my senses. I was kissing Niall roughly, running my fingers through his hair as he spread my thighs.   

I squirmed when I felt his long finger stroke my center before slipping in quickly, only to pull back just as fast. He repeated the motion multiple times until I was groaning in frustration.   

"Niall, stop teasing." I mumbled out in between our lips. My words were barely understandable, but he seemed to have got the idea when he slipped on a condom and pressed the tip of his throbbing erection to my entrance.   

He slowly slid into me, watching my face intently for any sign of doubt. But he found none.  

Niall bent down to press a soft kiss to my lips before rolling his hips. One of his hands was placed beside my head to hold his body up, and the other gripping my waist. He stared into my eyes, a pleading look on his face telling me he couldn't keep still much longer. I nodded my head, and immediately after he pulled nearly all the way out before thrusting back into my heat.  

His hips moved expertly against mine, hitting that one spot that drove me insane, over and over again. I was a whimpering mess beneath him, wrapping my arms around him tightly. Niall pressed open mouthed kisses from my collar bone, to my neck, and finally to my lips.  

We kissed sloppily, too busy to even bother trying. I could feel the knot in my lower abdomen building, my body feeling hot and tense. Niall began thrusting harder and faster, colorful words slipping from his lips along with my name.  

He was pounding into me relentlessly now, and my body was on the edge of release, when Niall leaned in and huskily whispered dirty things in my ear. My eyes shut tight and my back arched off of the bed as my walls tightened around him. Everything else around me slipped away, except for Niall as I moaned his name repeatedly.  

I felt his hot cum fill the condom, before he collapsed onto me. We were both panting harshly, before he pulled out, discarded the condom into the trash and laid back down next to me. He pulled me into his chest, his fingers lightly trailing over my skin comfortingly.   

++ Sex scene is over ++

Niall pressed his lips to my cheek before slipping into unconsciousness.   

However, I couldn't fall asleep just yet. My mind was reeling, there was something different this time. I thought through what had just happened, comparing it to the first time.   

It was for the most part the same. We were both drunk, at his place, doing the same 'activities'. So why is there a strange feeling in my stomach?

My eyelids grew heavy and my body relaxed into the warmth radiating off of Niall. Just before I slipped into a dreamless sleep, a thought occured to me.  

It was different this time, because it wasn't rushed, urgent, or meaningless. It was sweet, loving,  and slow. There were more emotions involved. And I couldn't decide if that was good or bad, but what I did know was that it was driving the butterflies in my stomach crazy.