Chapter Two: Mistakes

Skylar's POV

I slowly peeled my eyes open, groaning at the sudden brightness seeping through the windows. My head was throbbing and my mouth was dry.

I glanced at my surroundings, everything was so unfamiliar. I don't even know where I am or how I got here. I turned over in the bed and yelped when I noticed a blonde man sleeping next to me. He was shirtless.

Oh God. I reluctantly peeked under the blankets.. Shit! We're both naked! Memories of last night's events flooded my head and I started to feel sick.

How could I have been so stupid? Why did I let Desiree take me to that club? I'm an idiot! I've got to get out of here now..

I rolled out of the bed, throwing myself to the floor with a 'thud'. I quickly ran around the room slipping on my clothes as I went. I had just pulled up my dress when I heard a groan.

I froze, and looked over to the bed, he was waking up! Could this day get any worse!?

My shoes were nowhere to be found, what the hell did I do with them!?

"Skylar? What are you doing?" He asked, propping himself up on his elbows.

"I'm sorry, but this was a mistake. I've really got to go. Shit, I can't find my shoes." I mumbled the last part to myself, running my hand through my hair in frustration.

"Why don't you stay for breakfast, then I'll drive you home?" He stood from the bed, not even bothering to cover himself.

I covered my eyes and squealed, "Oh my God, please cover it up or something!" He laughed before grabbing a pair of boxers and slipping them on.

"Thank you for the offer, and I'm sure last night was great, although I don't remember it all, but I really need to leave. Sorry!"

"Uh, alright then. Your shoes are by the door." He mumbled. I looked into his bright blue eyes and saw hurt, I admit that I felt terrible, but this was all a mistake.

I ran and picked up my shoes, pulling them on and then exiting his flat. I pulled my phone to my ear, waiting for her to pick up.

"Hello? Sky?" She asked, she had clearly just woken up.

"Oh my gosh Desiree, I need you to come pick me up!" I took in my surroundings and told her where to go and she hung up quickly.

I continued looking at my phone, checking my messages for any drunk conversations I might have had.. Only to find what I had sent Desiree. So she knew I was leaving with a guy and didn't bother stopping me!? I'm going to kill her!

A loud honking startled me, she was finally here. I ran and jumped into the car, buckling myself in.

"So, how was it?" She wiggled her eyebrows at me and started driving down the road.

"I barely remember, how could you let me leave with a stranger!? Are you insane? He could have murdered me!" I shrieked.

"Last night was about letting loose, so I though why not let her live a little?" She shrugged.

"My head is throbbing, I need some Advil."

"I brought some, see I'm such a good friend." Desiree handed me a bottle of water and two white pills. I downed them and chugged half the bottle.

"I'm taking you back to mine, my parents aren't home and you're still recovering from a hangover." She didn't take her eyes off the road as she spoke but I could tell she was concerned.

- - -

The second I got to her house I took a long shower, trying to scrub off any memories of last night.

That is so unlike me, I can't believe I did such a thing! I mean, yeah I was drunk, but still!

"Sky, wanna go shopping? We need to get some stuff for school. Our first day is next Monday."

I mumbled a 'yes' before slipping on my favorite pair of black Vans and following her out to the car.

We shopped for hours on end, ending up with multiple bags each. I got a few pairs of jeans and a bunch of tops along with two new dresses.

When we finally got back to her house, she dragged me upstairs and into her room.

"Alright, I've given you enough time to recover. I want to know all the details you remember. Go!" She clasped her hands in her lap eagerly.

"Ugh fine. Well I was sitting at the booth, downing some shots, when he came up to me. He was gorgeous, with blue eyes and blonde hair. Like model gorgeous. Then we started dancing and grinding; he even got a boner!" I paused for a moment to let her prepare herself for what was coming.

"Okay, so I don't remember all the details but we took a cab to his flat. Then we were uhh taking off each other's clothes. Oh my gosh this is so awkward... So yeah then we did it, and the next thing I know I woke up and had no idea what was going on, he woke up while I was getting dressed and asked me to stay for breakfast-"

"He asked you to stay!? Oh my gosh, guys never do that! Okay sorry, continue."

"But I said no, and then I left and called you. That's it." She was laughing so hard by this time, but she finally calmed down enough to ask me the question that I know has been on her mind.

"Was it good sex, though?" Desiree smirked while I blushed.

"From what I remember, yes. But that's not much."

"Was it big?"

"Desiree!" I slapped her arm playfully, which just made her laugh even more.

"I don't want to talk about it anymore, I already feel disgusting enough."

She sighed, but dropped the topic. Moving onto school and our classes.

- - - - - - - - - -

A/N: thanks for reading! I still need a cover, so if anyone is willing to make me one I would greatly appreciate it. Vote and Comment please?! 

-Chelsea.