Rumors - Chapter nine

Amelia POV

I woke up around 6AM I think. It was Monday, but school was in a hour, so I was okay. I sat up and looked at Lucia who was passed out on the bed.

I tried not to die laughing at the stupid face she was making. Her leg was laying off the bed, and she looked like someone just farted in her face. It was hilarious. I stood up and walked to my suitcase. Amity was still here along with the other kids, besides the blonde one. Though Wionna said she would slide by and bring them to school to give Eda a break.

I got my uniform out of my suitcase and stared at Lucia who was still sleeping. I can probably change in here before she wakes up right?

I shrugged my shoulder's and started to take my clothes off, leaving me only in my underwear. As I was going to put the Hexside uniform I heard something... "Awe, you're gonna put it on already? I was having a good view." Lucia sighed and smirked at me. Was she watching me the whole time?! I threw my uniform at her face and blushed heavily.

"Ow! What was that for?!" she yelled at me. "For being a fucking peeping tom..." I mumbled and covered my chest. "But it was a good view though? I can't lie to a friend" Lucia sighed and gave me my uniform back. I quickly put it on and pouted at her. Lucia got up and walked towards me. I was looking in the mirror trying to fix my hair and makeup. She walked behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist. I couldn't help but blush... why was I getting butterflies? Maybe it was a friend thing? "Te amo quierda" I heard Lucia say with a smile. I wish I knew what that meant, but it's probably nothing.

"Human! Get off me!" I sighed and tried to move her off me. "Nope!" Lucia smirked and whispered in my ear. "I like to see you suffer, hermosa" she teased. I pushed her off me, and she fell on the floor, a laughing mess. It wasn't funny though... I didn't like the way my stomach felt right now... Was I sick? That might be it...

"G-Get ready Lucia. We have to go to school." I mumbled and headed upstairs. "Alrighty!" she smiled and closed the door to her room. Why am I feeling so... weird...?

A few minutes passed and me along with Lucia we're ready. Wionna already picked up the kids, and she would be a bit late, but I didn't really care if she was or not. That's Lucia's friend not mines.

"You wanna walk to school or drive?" Lucia asked while putting her shoes on at the front door. "We can walk, mother said it was always best to exercise in the morning." I replied while opening the door. Lucia looked at me with a confused expression and simply shrugged her shoulders.

We left the owl house, and Lucia waved bye to Hooty while I simply flipped him off. That bird-tube thing always got on my fucking last nerve, if Lucia hadn't already done that.

Actually maybe we should've driven instead...

Lucia POV

We arrived at Hexside's college and walked inside. It was still a bit early and classes hadn't started yet, so we found it weird when most students on campus were watching us. I didn't care but Amelia certainly did. I walked to my locker which was right next to hers oddly enough. "Blight, do you know why they're staring at us?" I asked while feeling my backpack with random books. "I have no clue... it's bothering me though." she mumbled and did the same thing with her bag. I shrugged, and we headed to class before we were stopped by some random girl with silver hair.

"Excuse me?" I asked and stared at the shorter girl. She was probably intimidated by me or something. "U-Uhm... is it true that you and L-Lucia are dating Ames?" the girl mumbled. HUH?! I practically yelled in my head. Why would she think that?!

I turned to Amelia who was probably thinking the same thing. "What the actual f-" she almost cursed but kept her composure. "No?! We are not dating Skara! We're just friends, and it's rude for you to assume something so randomly? Is this why everyone has been staring at us!?" Amelia yelled loudly in anger, a bit too loud. Skara simply sighed in relief and told us who made the rumor. "Oh... oh that-" Amelia was about to do it again until I stopped her. "Woah... Blight calm down. This bitch will get a fist to her damn face from me" I said in anger. We were both mad, but I'm pretty sure I was the most angered.