7th text

A/n: Sorry, there are a lot of POV switches in this chapter. :)

I rolled out of bed and walked downstairs. I prepared myself a bowl of cereal and started eating while watching TV. I got a text from Hunter.

Hunter: hey.

Y/n: hey what's up?

Hunter: do you wanna hang out today?

Y/n: doing what?

Hunter: well luz and amity are going to a skating rink tonight. maybe we can tag along?

I took a minute to respond. I've never been very good at skating and I always fall.

Y/n: uh, sure! What time?

After Hunter sent me the time I immediately started to panic. What if Hunter thinks I'm weird for not knowing how to skate?!

I thought about it for a long time, I decided I should actually do something today since we aren't going until 7:00. I got up and started cleaning. 

From: Hunter

I threw clothes all over the floor holding up shirts to decide which ones would look best. "AGH" I yelled out. Gus came down the stairs, "Dude what are you doing we can hear you from upstairs!" I ignored him and kept looking through the clothes Camilla bought for us

Gus saw all the clothes on the ground and walked towards e. "Why do you care so much about what you wear? it's not like you are gonna confess to-" Then he saw the look of utter fear on my face "You're gonna confess to her aren't you." I fell to the floor and covered my eyes. "Yeah..." I could hear Gus chuckle, "Alright let me help you pick out an outfit..." 

Read

It took about 3 hours but we finally got an outfit that looked good, but it didn't look like I was trying too hard. "Hmm, you look... Good!!" Gus complimented me as he looked at my outfit. "Oh, thanks! I just hope she likes it..." I said as I shuffled y feet. "She'll love it. And there is no way she will turn you down!!! You're a total catch!!" Gus encouraged and I smiled.

We walked upstairs chattering about nothing specifically. I turned to look at Gus and accidentally ran into Willow. "Oh, sorry Willow!" I offered her my hand, and she looked up at me with stars in her eyes then took my hand. After I helped her off I left her and Gus there.

I walked into the kitchen and Luz did a double take when she saw me. "Woah! What's happening that you're all dressed up nicely for?" She smirked. "Oh... well... I was gonna tell Y/n today..." I said with a blush clear on my face. Luz's smile widened. "How?" she asked and sat down at the table welcoming me to sit down next to her. I sat down and started explaining my plan. "Ok, so when we get to the rink I'm gonna skate with her like everything is normal trying to turn on my charm, ya know..."

From: Willow

I Walked over to the doorway of the kitchen when I heard Hunter talking. "... then I'm gonna leave and go to the tree house she showed me and set up a nice wholesome moment, then I'm gonna call her when I'm ready and have her come..." I silently listened, He was gonna confess to Y/n? 

Rage bubbled inside me and all my roots started to sprout from the ground. I realized and took a deep breath. "That's not happening..." I whispered to myself. 

Read