6th Text

I slowly opened my eyes to hear rapid knocking on my front door. Then I heard Luz's familiar voice yelling something. I groaned and got up. I slumped my way down the stairs and slowly opened the door. 

"Y/n!" Luz shouted as she wrapped me in a big hug. "Oh uhm hi Luz," I said trying to sound as awake as possible. I looked behind her and saw the whole gang, Hunter, Gus, and Willow. "Did you just wake up?" Luz ask as she pulled away from me and examined my face. "Maybe..." I looked to the side. "See! I told you we should have been more patient!" Hunter pouted. "Hunter it's 11:30 I thought she was dead," Luz stated blankly. 

"Well... Did you guys need something orrr..." I asked. Luz's eyes lit up as she remembered what she had come here for. "That's right!! I wanted to ask if you wanted to come to the skate park with us today!" She asked eagerly. 

I haven't ridden on my longboard in years. The last time I rode was with Luz. "Oh! Sure! I'm a little rusty since I haven't ridden in a while but it'll be fun! I'll meet you guys at the skatepark in... 15 minutes?" I asked and Luz nodded eagerly then the group started walking off my porch. I shut my door and put my back up against it. I slid to the floor and regretted everything. I regretted pushing Luz away. 

After throwing a pity party I got up and walked up to my room quickly getting dressed. I got on some vans and ran out the door with my longboard in hand. I got on a ride to the skate park. When I got there, Amity was on a skateboard and she was griping tightly to Luz.

I saw Willow and Gus messing around on a skateboard and Gus face-planted. I looked around and didn't see Hunter. I immediately regretted coming when he wasn't here. Then a pair of hands wrapped around my eyes, "Guess whooo~" the mysterious voice sang. "Could it be my best friend Hunter?" I guessed knowing who it was. "You got it!" He jumped in front of me and wrapped me in a big hug. When he pulled away his face flushed red. "You ready to skateboard, Mi Amor?" Hunter smiled. I jumped a little at the nickname and my face went bright red. "W- what did you call me?" I asked as my eyes widened.

Hunter's face went pale "L-Luz told m-me it meant b-best friend..." he rubbed the back of his neck. I laughed a little "It means, 'My Love'" I smiled and Hunter's face went bright red. He ran off and started yelling at Luz. I laughed and walked over to Gus and Willow.

"Hey, guys!" Willow turned around and her happy smile vanished when she saw me. "Oh. Hey Y/n." She said then turned back to Gus and started talking again. I took the hint and backed off. I got on my longboard and started riding around the area. I watched as Hunter yelled at Luz with a red face and Luz just snickered.

From: Willow

"Willow, You gotta stop being so mean to Y/n, she didn't do anything wrong," Gus stated with a serious look on his face when Y/n walked away. I turned away from him and crossed my arms. "I don't care. She took Hunter from me." Gus put a hand on my shoulder to try and calm me down, "Look I know heartbreak is hard but you have to-" Before he could finish I swatted his hand away "Shut up!!" I stormed off.

From: Y/n

I smiled as I felt the wind rush through my hair when I heard struggling noises from behind me. I turned around to see Hunter struggling to keep up with me. I stopped and walked over to him. "You need help?" I asked kindly. He looked at the ground and then slightly nodded. "Ok well first things first, you can be all stuff and legs straight you have to bend your knees." I bent down and moved his knees to be in the right position. "But you were standing up straight!" He protested. "Buddy, I have been riding this thing since I was ten, you started today."

Hunter grumbled. "Ok, next thing. Keep your back low, it'll help you balance better." I lightly touched his back and moved so he was standing right. "For now you can keep your hands at your side but if you start losing balance extend your arms to help yourself get that balance back. Now, I'm gonna start pursuing you, Don't worry I'll stay by your side the whole time."

I slowly started pushing him forward and he started shaking. Once he got some speed I let go of him but stayed by his side. "I'm doing it! Look Y/n I'm doing it!!" I hunter pumped his fists in the air but then lost his balance. He fell forward and landed in my arms. His hit right above my chest and his arms subconsciously wrapped around my waist as I caught him.

"Sorry!" He apologized once he pulled away. "It's ok, let's try again"

It went like this for about 3 more hours then Hunter was finally able to get the hang of it and was now longboarding around the skate park on his own. I sat down on a bench and took a deep breath of the summer air. The sun had started to set, and I stared into the endless sky. I closed my eyes and enjoyed my surroundings.

From: Hunter

As I long-boarded around the area I saw Y/n sitting with her eyes closed enjoying her surroundings. I smiled and my face turned red. Titan looks so pretty right now...

Then I saw Willow staring at Y/n with nothing but hate in her eyes. I understand why she hates Y/n but is it worth it to get that mad over?? Maybe I should talk to Willow about it... "Hunter!" I was snapped out of my thoughts by someone yelling my name. I turned to see Luz motioning for me to come to her.

I slowly wheeled over to her. "I see you are making goo-goo eyes at Y/n~!" She teased. "You should talk to her!" Amity advised. "And risk our friendship? Nuh-uh, I'm ok thanks." I dismissed her idea. "You know you want to be more than friends," Luz stated. I sighed and then sat down. "Yeah... but how do I even begin to talk to someone as perfect as her?" I pouted. "I don't know maybe they turning around" Luz stated smugly.

I quickly turned around and was met with Y/n's amazing eyes. "Hey, Hunter I think I'm gonna go home I don't really... feel... welcome here..." her eyes darted to Willow staring daggers at her. "So yeah. I'm gonna go. Thanks for inviting me, Luz! This was a ton of fun!" She waved as she got on her longboard and rode off into the sunset. Literally.

I smiled as I watched her descend into the neighborhood. I tuned into Luz and Aity's conversation, "We gotta do something about Willow, it's really bad and I hate seeing her angry..." Luz whispered. "Yeah and If she gets too mad she might accidentally show her powers." Amity acknowledged. 

I let out a sigh and sat down next to Luz. "Luz, how do you talk to the most amazing girl in the human real?"  

(1246 Words)

A/n: GUYS I DID IT!!!! I got a chapter out are you all so proud of me :)

I wanted to comment on the Willow situation. I pretty promise that everything will work out. I have a plan >:)

-Coraline<3