2nd text

(In this, Hunter and the gang walk Luz to school.) Also when I say -Read- that means it's a time skip:)))))

From: Y/n

I woke up and checked my phone. 

Nothing. 

I had school so I got up and started getting ready. I got a sweater on and some basic black pants. I put on a beanie and then fluffed up my hair. I walked downstairs and grabbed my backpack. I threw it onto my back and opened the door. Huner was standing there about to knock. "Uhh... Hi?" I asked suspiciously. 

He froze and his face went red. "Hey, Y/n!" Someone yelled from behind him. I tilted my head to see Luz and her new friends waving at me. "Oh hey, Luz!" I shouted. This seemed to snap Hunter back to reality and he moved out of the way so I could go see Luz. 

I walked up to her, "Hey! Are you gonna walk to school this way now?" Hunter followed me and we all started to walk to school. "Yeah, I thought I would try reconnecting with you!" Luz said cheerily. I smiled and we continued our walk in since. 

Luz and I used to be really good friends in elementary school, we kinda broke apart when middle school started... 

We walked in silence until one of the 4 people following us cleared their throat. "Oh! How could I forget!" Luz stopped and showed off her new friends. "This my amazing Girlfriend Amity," she pointed at a girl with lavender hair and a black beanie. "This is Gus, that's Willow," She pointed to two other people who showed themselves off.

"And of course, you already know Hunter..." She smirked and Hunter's face flushed red. "Uh- Hi- Uhm- Hey everyone" I quivered.  "I'm Y/n..." I said nervously, Gus and Willow jumped up "HI!!!!" 

------Read-------

I shut my locker and started walking out of the school. I got out my headphones and played some Spotify. I was walking really getting into the music when someone tapped me on the shoulder. "What?! Oh, hey Hunter!" I turned my music off and pulled my headphones down. "Hey, I saw you walking and wanted to see if you wanted to talk..." He said nervously. 

"Oh! Sure!" I completely put away my headphones and continued walking. "So... what urged you to come out and walk with me?" I asked. Hunter was still wearing the huge headphones but I didn't hear any sound coming from them, I wonder why he wears them? "Oh I- uhm I'm not really sure..." he answered honestly. I chuckled a little. 

"Well why don't we get to know each other a little, I barely know you!" I answered cheerily. "Oh uh ok!" He answered nervously. "So what's your favorite color?" I asked him. He put his hand to his chin and thought about it. "Probably red, what about you?" He asked. "Well I really like gold but... probably (F/c)" He flinched when I mentioned Gold.

We arrived at my house and he stopped at the pathway. "You can come in if you want, I've got nothing better to do really," Hunter's eyes lit up and he ran up t the doorstep. "Hold on is it ok if I tell Luz where I am?" Huner asked. "Of course," I said as I walked inside. He took out his phone and started texting someone. 

From: Hunter

From: Y/n

From: Y/n

I started preparing a snack and Hunter awkwardly walked into the kitchen. "Do you want anything?" I asked. "Uhh- no no I'm ok." He said nervously. 'he seems to be very nervous recently.' I thought. I got out 2 small juice boxes. "Here," I tossed him one. "Oh thank you!" He happily examined the juice box. He ripped the straw off the box but couldn't seem to poke the hole in it.

I chuckled and walked over to him. "Here," I guided his hands and helped him poke the hole in it. He flinched a little at the touch. When I looked up at him again his face was bright red. "Are you ok? your face is kinda... red." I asked him. He quickly took a drink from his juice box "Yep! totally fine!!"

"uhm ok... Anyways you wanna play some Minecraft?" I asked and he tilted his head a little. "What's that?" My eyes widened. "You don't know what Minecraft is?! Oh, this is great come on!" I grabbed his hand and ran downstairs into the gaming room. I sat down on a bean bag and motioned for him to sit on the one next to me. 

He cautiously sat down and leaned back. "Woah," he whispered as he was in a haze of admiration for the comfortable thing it looks like he just discovered. I turned on the TV and started up the PS5. "What is that?" He pointed at the gaming console. "Uhhh, a PS5?" He nodded his head and his eyes begged for an explanation. I chuckled. "It's a gaming console," I answered blankly. 

I started up Minecraft and handed him a controller and sat down. I started up a new world and named it, "Hunter and Y/n" 

------Read-------

After teaching Hunter basic controls we started up our world and played for about 3 hours until Hunter got a call. I paused the game and he picked it up. "Hello? Yeah, I'm still with Y/n. I- WHAT NO! Ugh. Come on Luz that's a little immature." I just sat there listening and watching the pause screen. "Yeah, Ok I'll be home in about 10 minutes. Bye." I stood up and so did he. "You didn't... You didn't hear what she said right?" He asked nervously. 

I tilted my head. "No?" I asked suspiciously of his behavior. He let out a sigh of relief. "Ok well, I've got to go..." He said sadly. "Oh ok! Here I'll show you to the door," I led him out of the gaming room and back up the stairs. He walked out the door and I waved as he continued to walk toward Luz's house.

I walked back inside and up to my room. I got changed into pajamas and started watching a show. 

Around 2:00 am I heard the garage door open and shut. I slowly walked out of my room. "Mom?" I whispered. "Hmm? Oh, Y/n what are you doing awake?!" She asked and wrapped me in a hug. "Go back to sleep, baby." She kissed my forehead and I went back into my room and flopped onto my bed. 

From: Hunter

As soon as I got out of sight of Y/n's house I started rambling to myself. "Oh, my titan oh my titan oh my titan." Flapjack flew out of my shirt and landed on my shoulder confused. "Did you see how close we were Flap?! And that game we played was so fun!" I put my face in my hands I could basically feel the heat coming off of me.

Flapjack chirped. "Ugh, I'm falling hard and fast for her Flapjack." 

(1180 Words)

A/n: Sorry for the really short chapters, I'm gonna try and make them a little longer in the future. I love reading your guy's comments they really give me the energy to publish tbh. anyways, love youuuuuuu

-Coraline<3