[18] (NSFW) Let's finish what we started~

╔═.✾. ════╗
WARNING: Smut
╚════.✾. ═╝

We enter the familiar room, eagerly I head to pack my things, I cannot wait a second longer for England.

Tangerine is murmuring something with Lemon "Hey Lemon, how about you go out for a while, get us some snacks for the plane." He ushers Lemon out of the door. "And try not to get kidnapped this time!"

"Oh?- OHHHH" Lemon exclaims "I get it, I'll let you two 'pack' in peace." He snatches the money Tangerine was offering him and heads out of the door.

Tangerine walks into our room, I'm carelessly cramming my clothes and other things into my suitcase. We all left our guns and weapons with Melanie since we can't take them with us on the plane, except Lemon obviously kept his gun Lucille with him and plans to smuggle her in somehow.

Cold hands meet my waist from behind, Tangerine turns my body to face him. He lifts my chin up to kiss him, a moan slips past my lips.

I gaze up into his eyes longingly, he smirks back at me and says "Let's finish what we started."

Slyly I lick my lips, immersed in the idea of it. Without a second thought I grab either side of his face and pull his face to mine and kiss him long and hard. I moan into his mouth "Ruin me."

We stumble toward the bed not breaking the kiss, I shove him down onto the bed and he begins to buckle his belt, he mutters "You know just what buttons to push love," I find myself on top of him, tearing open his shirt from the centre "And it doesn't help that you're too fucking sexy for your own good."

I pull my tiny tank top off over my head and straddle him, my hands snake up his bare chest and his hands glide up my back to unclasp my bra. "I need you so bad." I whine, slipping out of my bodycon skirt and panties.

Tangerine kicks off his trousers, now both of us aren't wearing anything, the cold air gives me goosebumps and Tangerine's touch warms me.

He kisses his way down from my lips to my neck and my exposed chest, earning little "ah's" and "mm's" from me. Every little sound fueling his passion and desire. I position myself over his lap and his erect cock, and just like that he's inside me.

In sync we moan, I struggle taking in his length, his hands, secure on my hips, guide me. I grasp at strands of my hair as I grind against him, my other hand accidentally grazes his wounded shoulder. He hisses between his teeth in pain, I snatch my hand back and pull away for a second, thinking that I hurt him.

Hungrily he dives back in for more, taking the lead and flipping me onto my back. A lot of the time I play the dominant one, but I think we both knew this was how I wanted it. He thrusts into me, entertained by my sudden inhalation.

His face was inches from mine, I groan and moan into his ear, and occasionally scream his name, the neighbours must've known it by now.

I scratch and claw at his back, he groaned through his pursed lips, letting me know he was enjoying it. My legs wrap tighter around his waist and I throw my arms around his neck, I was close and I think he noticed.

With a quick adjustment of the hips, he begins to build on the steady pace. "Fuck, Y/N." He groaned into my ear, sending a horde of shivers down my spine.

With each movement, a new part of me awakens, and I'm brought closer and closer to the limits of pleasure. I tug on his gold chain to bring his face down to kiss me, his mouth feels hot and demanding against mine and I'm lost in a myriad of touches that overwhelm my senses.

My moans become more desperate and needy "Tang, I'm about to-" He slows his pace but raises the intensity of each stroke.

I dig my nails into his back as I feel my eyes roll back and I inhale sharply, my orgasm sends me shuddering and I come all over Tangerine's cock. I hold him tight as he rides out his own climax which came just after mine.

He moans loudly and slows to a stop until I'm filled with his warmth. He pulls out from me and rolls off to lay beside me, sprawled out on the bed panting and sweating. Never had I ever felt so satisfied.

After a while we both catch our breath and recover, I roll on my side to face him, pulling the duvet over my naked body. I gaze into his welcoming eyes.

"You're beyond perfect." He murmurs, eyeing me with admiration.

I shuffle my body into his arms, his chin sat on my head and he stroked my hair as I traced the tattoos on his arm with my finger. Everything felt so peaceful, and so relieving after almost being murdered twice in one day.

We drowse off in each other's arms.