[14] I want your love

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
Y/N's POV
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

By some miracle Lemon and I get Tangerine to join us at singing. Although he isn't going as full out as Lemon and I, it's nice to finally see him let loose and have some fun.

I stare seductively into his eyes while I recite the lyrics "I want your ugly, I want your disease, I want your everything as long as it's free, I want your love, love love love I want your love."

Tangerine smirks at me, looking longingly into my eyes, Lemon hypes him up "Come on Tang you know the lyrics!"

In fact he did, he sings "I want your drama, the touch of your hand, I want your leather-studded kiss in the sand, I want your love, love love love I want your love." He sings shy and awkwardly and acts like he doesn't want to be here singing with us, but we both know he wanted to.

"I know you know the choreo too." Lemon mocks, dancing in his seat.

"Don't push it mate." Tangerine snarls.

I hypnotise him with my eyes as I sing "You know that I want you." I meant every word.

"And you know that I need you." Tangerine continues.

"I want your bad, your bad romance." We both sing together, and continue "I want your-"

Oof, my voice cracks. Normally I would be overly embarrassed about something like that, but every second I spend around Lemon and Tangerine is just purely shits and giggles, I get to feel myself.

I laugh it off, Lemon is laughing himself to death about it, I don't think Tangerine even noticed but he chuckles with us.

Tangerine and I briefly stop laughing, and forget the world around us and only look at each other. He cups my cheek and his face gets closer to mine.

Oh shit oh shit oh shit. I can't forget about what Scarlett said, so just as he had closed his eyes and brought my face to his I pull away.

My face was apologetic and upset, not by Tangerine but by that bitch in the other room. We both turn to look at Lemon sitting on the sofa, looking flabbergasted.

"Y-you should get back to Scarlett, we'll keep the music down." I awkwardly end the karaoke session, I get the feeling that Tangerine can tell how I felt and why.

"Oh yeah, of course." He recalls, getting up and walking back to their room. "Night, love."

Lemon looks at me perplexed and shocked, I simply shrug.

"What the fuck was that about?" He shouts somewhat under his breath.

"I really don't know. I need to sleep on it, just please act like that never happened, I'm sure Tangerine is already doing so." I rub my head and pull a blanket over myself, trying to catch some sleep.

"I'm not letting you sleep until you tell me." Lemon remarks.

"Forget it."

"Alright." Lemon clicks the remote and Lady Gaga starts blasting once more.

It jumps me, I snatch the remote off of him and switch it off "Ok, ok I'll tell you what happened."

Lemon sits up to listen.

"Back at the bathroom yesterday, Scarlett threw a punch at me, obviously I dodged and knocked her down, but she told me she's here to kill me on a job, and if I get too close to Tangerine she'd kill me on sight." I confess, extra quietly.

"She seems jealous, I can see why, Tangerine never looked at her the way he did there." Lemon reassures, smiling at me.

"Really?"

"And like i said, she won't lay a finger on you, not with him around."

"I'm keeping my distance but I'm biting my time Lemon, can you please just tell me, what happened between them."

Lemon sighs, and looks pitiful talking about it. "A three year relationship, one where she was only in it for his money, and broke up with him, by voicemail, the day he was going to propose."

It hurt, realising that Tangerine once had a heart. It isn't fair that she took it from him, what I'd give to give it back.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
TANGERINE'S POV
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

When I walk back into Scarlett and I's shared room, she is snoring away with her earplugs in, clearly unbothered by our singing. Unwilling I slide under the covers, the furthest away from Scarlett as I can.

I try to sleep but Scarletts snoring keeps me up, and the thought of Y/N upset bugs me, so after 1 hour of tossing and turning just thinking about her I carefully slide out of bed.

I sneak out of the room and into the living room, Lemon is sprawled out on the pull out bed while Y/N is comfortably curled up on the sofa.Knowing I won't be able to sleep tonight I decide to make myself a coffee. I click a few buttons and the machine starts to buzz, louder than I anticipated.

I spin around to look at Y/N who is awake and staring in my direction "Sorry." I say

"It's alright, I can't sleep either." She replied.

"I'm sorry about earlier, I don't mean to-"

Don't apologise, I'm sorry I pulled away, it's just that my head's just been somewhere else recently."

"Well don't you wanna talk about it."

"I don't."

"You never seem to want to, last time I asked you tried to strip me naked." I laughed as I watched her blush. "I don't wanna push you love but just promise me, one of these days you'll open up."

"One of these days."

The coffee machine finishes, I take a sip and put it down on the counter. "Do you mind if I sleep here tonight, don't make me stay with her." I beg.

"Please do." She sighs in relief.

I walk up to sit beside her, she lays her head on my shoulder and promptly nods off, I do the same.