fourteen

Natalia stands in front of her bedroom mirror, carefully examining her reflection in the dazzling gold mini-dress she has chosen for the Cosmopolitan party. The dress shimmers under the soft glow of the vanity lights, accentuating her body and bringing out the warmth of her complexion. She brushes her fingers lightly over the fabric, feeling full of confidence.

Meanwhile, Angel stands in the doorway of Natalia's bedroom, wearing a striking pink suit that fits them perfectly. The suit's vibrant color complements Angel's features, adding a touch of playfulness and sophistication to their ensemble. Their eyes meet Natalia's reflection in the mirror.

Natalia turns to face Angel, her eyes lighting up with admiration. "I love you in pink" she exclaims, a smile tugging at the corners of her lips. Angel's cheeks turn a faint shade of pink, "Thanks Tal. You look beautiful as always," they reply, their voice laced with genuine admiration.

The two of them share a moment of mutual appreciation, their gazes locked together before Natalia breaks the silence. "Ready to go?" she asks, excitement bubbling in her voice. Angel nods.

As they make their way out of the bedroom, excitement envelops them. Hand in hand, they step out into the night and climb into the Uber that is waiting outside for them.

INSTAGRAM

**✿❀ ❀✿**

@ANGELMURPHY

📍 New York, New York

tagged: nathernandez

♥ Liked by cosmopolitan, nathernandez, saige, and 832,983 others

angelmurphy i think i make a pretty good plus one. thank u @cosmopolitan

cosmopolitan #teamnatangel

angelmurphy HELL YEAH !!

user my heart cant handle this amount of cuteness

angelmurphy me when i look at tal

user TAL????? OH UR IN LOVE FR FR

saige MY BABIES IM CRYIN IN THE CLUB RN

user double date w you and ava when??????

angelmurphy WE LOVE YEW 🫵🏼

nathernandez couldn't have asked for a better date

millieparker oh i see how it is!

nathernandez STOOOOOOP yk i miss you 😢

view all 3,001 comments...

**✿❀ ❀✿**