ten

The group pulls up to the festival, ready for the third and final day of Coachella festivities. They step out of the bus, and the buzzing atmosphere fills their senses. Teagan is the first to take a deep breath in, "Ah, the smell of weed and expensive perfume," they say sarcastically.

As they make their way toward the entrance, a group of excited fans spots Blake and rushes over to him. Millie instinctively hides behind Angel and Natalia, afraid that they'll be mean to her. However, to her surprise, the fans are actually very kind and welcoming to her presence, with one of them commenting that she looks even prettier in person. They ask for photos and autographs from Blake, before walking off into the distance.

Millie lets out a sigh of relief and takes a moment to compose herself before continuing towards the entrance with the rest of the group. As they pass through security, the vibrant colors and sounds of the festival consume them. The main stage is in view, and they can hear the music blasting from the speakers.

"Let's head over to the VIP section," Blake suggests, leading the group towards a fenced-off area with plush seating and refreshments. They all take a seat and begin to enjoy the music, drinks, and snacks.

As they're sitting there, Millie notices a group of girls staring at them from a few feet away. She can sense their judgmental eyes on her and begins to feel self-conscious. But before she can say anything, Angel speaks up, "What's your problem?" she asks the girls, who quickly look away and walk off.

Blake picks up on Millie's nervousness, "Don't worry, Millie. They're just excited to see me. They won't be mean to you, and if they are I'll tell them off." He smiles at her reassuringly, and Millie feels a sense of comfort wash over her.

"Thanks, Blake," she says, returning the smile. Although she was used to the attention that came with being in the public eye, she had never experienced anything this intense before. She feels like her every move is being watched through a microscopic lens.

After a round of shots, the group decides to make their way over to the main stage, where the festival crew is in the process of setting up Kali's staging. "Are you a Kali fan?" Angel asks Natalia. "I only really listen to her music because of Millie, she's always blasting her music in her car." She answers with a small giggle.

"She's really hot," Angel adds. Natalia blushes, feeling a little insecure, "Yeah, she is."

"Don't be jealous, I've only got my eye on one girl here." Natalia fakes confusion, "Oh really, and who's that?"

A smile spreads across Angel's face as she leans in, whispering in Natalia's ear, "You, silly." Natalia blushes even more, feeling a rush of warmth in her chest. If you told her a few days ago that her celebrity crush, Angel Murphy, would be telling her this, she would've told you that you were insane for thinking it was even a possibility.

The crowd roars as the stage lights illuminate and the music starts. The first few chords of Kali Uchis' hit song "Telepatía" fill the air, energizing the crowd. The stage lights up, and Kali emerges from the smoke, looking like a goddess in her sparkly blue jumpsuit.

The group moves closer to the stage, mesmerized by Kali's enchanting voice and charismatic stage presence. Teagan, Millie, and Ava dance and sing along, while Natalia sways in time with the music.

As Kali transitions to another song, the group's attention is drawn to a group of girls dancing wildly in front of them. Millie joins in, and Blake follows suit. Natalia and Angel exchange a knowing look and start dancing too, letting go of their inhibitions and enjoying the moment.

For the next hour, Kali Uchis dominates the stage, hypnotizing the crowd with her mesmerizing voice and breathtaking visuals. It feels like time is moving in slow motion. Angel nudges Millie and signals for her to take a picture of them and Natalia.