seven

As the sun sets, the girls make their way to the Mojave tent for Labrinth. The day had been such a blast already, but Natalia was buzzing with joy to finally see the set she had been the most eager to see.

"Are you a big Euphoria fan?" Angel inquires. Natalia ponders her answer for a brief second, "Hmm the first season was good but the second season wasn't too great. I love the aesthetic though, and I think Labrinth's music really ties it all together."

Angel nods her head in agreement, "Yeah the second season was pretty bad in my opinion. It felt like Sam Levinson was just living out his weird fantasies."

"I hate what he did with Jules, her character felt so empty when there's so much more to her," Natalia adds.

"You remind me of Jules in a lot of ways," Angel smiles, "And I don't just mean the blond hair." Natalia laughs, "Oh really? In what ways?"

Angel takes a moment to gather their thoughts before responding, "Well, for starters, you're kind and empathetic. You have a strong sense of self and you don't let anyone else dictate your decisions. And you have a real sense of style."

Natalia's cheeks turn pink at the compliment, "Wow, thank you. That means a lot coming from you."

As the lights dim, Angel wraps her arms around Natalia once again. There was something so comforting about their touch, it made Natalia feel warm and fuzzy inside, as if Angel was a warm fluffy blanket wrapped around her. Her eyes briefly wander to Ava, who is also being pretty handsy with Saige. Angel also takes notice of this, "Those two look pretty close huh?"

"Don't tell anyone I told you this," Natalia whispers, "But Ava has a huge crush on Saige." Angel raises their eyebrow, "Oh really? I never would've guessed."

Natalia giggles, "Yeah, it's pretty obvious if you pay attention to the way Ava looks at her." Angel nods, "Well, I have a feeling Saige feels the same way. They would be cute together." Natalia agrees, "Yeah, they would be."

Labrinth walks onto the stage and the neon lights begin to flash frantically. The crowd erupts into cheers as Labrinth begins to perform, filling the air with his soulful voice and energetic beats. Natalia and Angel sway in sync with the music, singing along to the lyrics.

As the set continues, Natalia's mind begins to wander. She starts to think about her future with Angel, wondering what it would be like to have her as a girlfriend. The thought fills her with warmth and happiness, but at the same time, it makes her nervous. She's never felt this way about someone before, and the idea of being vulnerable scares her.

A sudden wave of confidence washes over Natalia as Labrinth sings the lyrics of Still Don't Know My Name. She turns to face Angel and caresses her face. "Thank you for today," she says softly. Angel smiles back, "Anytime. I've had a great time too." Natalia decides to make her move and pulls their face in for a long, passionate kiss.

As the kiss breaks, Natalia pulls away slightly and whispers, "I think I'm falling for you, Angel." Angel's face lights up and she cups Natalia's face in her hands, "Natalia, I've been falling for you since the moment I met you."

They continue to sway to the music, lost in each other's embrace, feeling as if they were the only two people in the entire world. The night sky was illuminated with colorful lights and the music was electric, but nothing could compare to the electric feeling between them.

In the corner of her eye, Natalia catches Ava and Saige edging closer to each other. They stare into each other's eyes for a moment before Ava leans in for a kiss. It's gentle at first but quickly becomes more passionate. Natalia and Angel notice their friends making out and grin at each other.

Meanwhile, Blake approaches Millie from behind and wraps his arms around her waist. "Hey there," he says, nuzzling his face into her neck. Millie shivers at his touch but tries to play it cool. "Hey," she replies, not turning around to face him.

"I've been thinking about you all day," Blake continues. "I was hoping we could hang out some more tonight." Millie considers his offer for a moment before turning around to face him. "Okay, but just so you know, I'm not interested in anything serious right now." Blake grins at her, "I can work with that."

As Millie and Blake mingle, Teagan is caught up in her own little world, dancing with a beautiful girl she had met earlier at Blackpink's set.

"Love is really in the air tonight huh," Angel remarks, nuzzling her head onto Natalia's shoulder. Natalia concurs with a nod, "Seems like it." She looks around and notices Saige and Ava still kissing. "Looks like they're really hitting it off."

Angel chuckles, "Yeah, they are."

Out of nowhere, Zendaya appears onstage to sing All For Us. Natalia squeals in excitement, "Oh my god it's Zendaya! I love this song." The girls huddle together and shout the lyrics at the top of their lungs. Natalia had never felt so much adrenaline as she did at this moment. There is nowhere in the world she'd rather be.

After an hour of non-stop singing, Labrinth's set draws to a close. Natalia feels a pang of sadness that it is now over and wishes that they could do it all over again. The girls agree that they're not ready for the night to be over, so they collectively agree to go to Calvin Harris' set despite being pretty tired.

As they make their way to the main stage, Natalia notices that Ava and Saige are now holding hands. Teagan is no longer with the girl she was dancing with, which doesn't surprise Natalia as Teagan is known to keep her options open. What does surprise her though, is the fact that Millie seems to be appreciating Blake's company. She pokes her in the back, which takes Millie off guard.

"Ow, you whore!" She reacts, a grin still intact on her face. The pair begin to playfight, which ends in both of them falling to the ground. They roll around in the grass, with their previously pristine white dresses now being stained with grass and mud.

"Even when you're dirty you still look beautiful," Blake jokes as he reaches for Millie's hand to pull her up. Angel picks Natalia up with ease, holding her body in a bridal style.

"It's a shame they don't have an inflatable church here, you two lovebirds look like you're ready to tie the knot." Teagan remarks. "You may now kiss the bride!" Ava adds.

Angel plants a delicate peck on Natalia's lips, "Happy now?"

Millie rolls her eyes in a joking manner, "Get a room already!"

**✿❀ ❀✿**

INSTAGRAM

@TIKTOKROOM

♥ Liked by blakejenkinsfan, badboyjenkins, and 300,382 others

tiktokroom NEW ROMANCE AT COACHELLA?! 🔎 Model Millie Parker shared this photo of bad boy Blake Jenkins at the festival. Do you ship the pair?

blakejenkinsfan NOT HIM CHEATING ON ME WTH

laylaparker this wasn't on my 2023 bingo card

badboyjenkins @blakejenkinz this has literally ruined my night

blakejenkinz WTF

view all 982 comments...