eleven

The last day of Coachella was nearly over, with Frank Ocean set to make his first live performance in years, in just a few minutes. Natalia's eyes scan around the group, Ava and Saige are embracing each other, Blake is playing with Millie's long blond hair, and Teagan is exchanging phone numbers with a girl who has piqued her interest. She can't help but feel a pang of sadness, as their weekend of fun was drawing to a close. She knows that the memories they have created at Coachella will stick with her for life.

Angel breaks Natalia's thoughts as they wrap their arms around her waist, "What are you thinking about?". Natalia sighs and leans back into their embrace, "I'm just not ready for it to all be over. I never would've imagined that I would have this much fun."

"I know what you mean. But hey, we still have one more performance to go, and it's Frank Ocean of all people."

Natalia can't help but smile at Angel's words. She looks up at the stage, where the stage crew is making the final adjustments to the stage. This was about to be a performance she'd never forget.

Just then, Frank's soothing voice fills the air, "Coachella, let's do this." The crowd erupts into cheers, as he takes his place in front of the mic stand.

Natalia feels a lump in her throat and tears forming in her eyes. She was already feeling overwhelmed as it is, but having her favorite artist of all time standing right in front of her was only adding to it. He transitions into Pink and White, Natalia's favorite song. She takes in every moment. The way the lights dance across the stage, the way Frank's voice resonates through the speakers, and the way the crowd sings along to every word. She feels a sense of unity with everyone around her, a feeling she had never experienced before.

Blake twirls Millie, causing her to blush. He pulls her in close as if he's about to kiss her, but he ultimately doesn't. Ava and Saige share a tender kiss, infatuated with each other. Natalia can't help but smile at the sight of her friends embracing the moment. It was a beautiful thing to witness, and it only added to the already amazing experience of being at Coachella. She looks over at Teagan, who is swaying to the music, her eyes closed and her arms raised up to the sky as if she wants to touch it.

Frank's performance feels like something from a fairytale. You can tell he's pouring all of his thoughts and emotions into it, making it a remarkable comeback. He begins to sing In My Room, which makes the crowd go even more hectic. Blake and Millie scream the lyrics to each other, not breaking their gaze into the eyes of the other once.

The music transitions into the final song, and Frank's voice fills the air as he sings the lyrics, "My guy pretty like a girl, and he got fight stories to tell." Natalia huddles her best friends into a group circle as she cries, "I just want you all to know that I've appreciated every single moment with you all."

Natalia's words bring Teagan to tears, "Natalia don't cry, you're making me cry!". Ava also laughs through her tears, "I love you guys so much." The girls hold each other close and sing along to the lyrics.

Before they knew it, Frank was making his parting words onstage, "Coachella, it's been an honor to perform for you tonight. Thank you for all the love."

The group cheers and claps as Frank exits the stage. Natalia wipes away her tears, feeling a sense of bittersweet happiness wash over her. She couldn't have asked for a better weekend with her friends, but it was time to say goodbye to Coachella and return to their everyday lives.

As they make their way to the bus, Blake pulls Millie aside. "Hey, I just wanted to say that I had a really great time with you this weekend."

Natalia smiles at him, "Me too, Blake. It was really nice to get to know you."