four

The morning of day 2 at Coachella, the girls wake up in their villa feeling worse for wear. The loud music and endless drinks had taken their toll, leaving them with splitting headaches and churning stomachs. Teagan, being the responsible one, gets up and starts making breakfast for everyone. She fries up some eggs and bacon, while also cooking some vegetarian sausages and mushrooms for Natalia.

As they sit at the small kitchen table, nursing their hangovers, Millie can't resist asking Natalia about Angel. "So, have you talked to Angel since TV Girl?" she asks, her voice a little hoarse from all the screaming and singing at Bad Bunny's set the night prior.

Natalia looks down at her plate and shakes her head. "No, I haven't heard from her since then," she says, feeling a little disappointed.

Millie immediately jumps in to reassure her. "Maybe her signal is bad," she suggests optimistically. "The signal is renowned to be shit at Coachella. And besides, you said you had a great time with her, right?"

Natalia nods, feeling a little better. "Yeah, I did. I just don't want to come across as too keen, you know?"

Millie smiles at her. "Don't worry about it. If she's interested, she'll reach out to you. And if not, there are plenty of other hot girls at Coachella."

After some time, Ava finally emerges from the bedroom, looking a little worse for wear. She stumbles over to the kitchen table and slumps down in a chair next to Teagan, groaning softly.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" Teagan teases, offering her a plate of eggs and bacon. Ava shakes her head, her eyes closed tightly. "I don't think I can eat anything right now," she mutters, clutching her stomach.

Natalia passes her a glass of water, "Maybe you should try eating something light," she suggests. Millie chimes in, "Yeah, maybe some toast or a banana." Ava nods weakly, and Teagan quickly grabs some bread and pops it into the toaster.

As they eat their breakfast, the conversation turns to the day's plans. They discuss which artists they want to see and what stages they want to check out. Teagan declares that she wants to go see Flo Milli, Ava mentions Charli XCX, and Millie brings up Rosalía. They all agree that they have to see Blackpink, but when Teagan suggests they catch Eric Prydz afterward, Natalia hesitates.

"I actually really want to see Labrinth at that time," Natalia admits, feeling a little guilty for going against the group consensus.

Ava chimes in, "Why don't you ask Angel if she wants to go with you? You guys could have your Euphoria moment, like Rue and Jules."

Natalia's heart skips a beat at the mention of Angel's name. She wonders if she should text her, but she's still worried about coming off too strong. "I don't know if they'd be interested," she says, feeling a little self-conscious.

Millie rolls her eyes. "Just ask her, Natalia. The worst she can say is no."

Natalia nods, feeling a little more confident. She pulls out her phone and starts typing out a message to Angel, asking if she wants to go see Labrinth with her. She hits send and waits anxiously for a response, hoping that Millie's right and that Angel is just having phone signal issues.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

INSTAGRAM

nathernandez

hey i hope i'm not coming off too strong

but i was wondering if you'd maybe want to come see labrinth with me later?

angelmurphy