three

Natalia spots her friends near the rainbow tower, Millie is taking pictures of Teagan and Ava is lounging on the grass. She hurries over to them, her heart still racing from her encounter with Angel. "Hey, guys!" she calls out as she approaches. "What's up?"

Millie turns around with her camera in hand, grinning. "Hey, Nat! We were just taking some pics. Did you find Angel?"

Natalia's face lights up as she remembers the time she spent with Angel during TV Girl's set. "Sure did!" she exclaims. "Angel is so cool and down-to-earth. We talked for ages and even got some tacos after the set."

Teagan's eyes widen. "No way! That's so cute." Natalia nods, feeling a sense of pride. "Yeah, it was pretty fun. And TV Girl was amazing, too. You guys missed out." Ava smiles up at her from her spot on the grass. "I'm sure we'll catch them another time," she says. "But Kaytranada is on soon so we should probably head over to the stage."

Millie nods in agreement. "Yeah, let's get there fast so we can get a good spot in the crowd. I just know it's going to be an out-of-body experience." Natalia gives Ava a hand, pulling her up from the ground. The girls start to walk towards the outdoor theatre, their arms interlinked with each other.

Natalia's mind wanders back to her time with Angel. She can't stop thinking about how effortlessly cool and confident Angel was, the way they laughed, and how the conversation flowed as if they had known each other forever. She wonders if they will meet up again at the festival or perhaps even keep in touch after it's over.

As Kaytranada's set begins, the girls make their way to the front of the crowd, the pulsing beats of the music filling their ears. Millie takes out her Polaroid camera and begins snapping photos of the energetic crowd, capturing the joy and excitement of the moment. Ava and Teagan dance together, their movements fluid and graceful, as if they've been waiting for this moment their whole life.

Natalia feels a sense of euphoria as she watches her friends enjoying themselves. She feels grateful for their company and the memories they're creating together. As the music continues to build, Natalia starts dancing too, her body moving in sync with the crowd. She feels free and alive, lost in the moment and the energy of the music.

The girls shout and sing along with the lyrics, feeling the bass vibrate through their bodies. They jump up and down, caught up in the infectious energy of the crowd. Natalia catches Millie's eye and they both grin, knowing that this is a moment they'll never forget.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

INSTAGRAM

**✿❀ ❀✿**

@TEAGANFISHER

📍 Indio, California

tagged: kaytranada

♥ Liked by millieparker, avacampbell, nathernandez, and 48,302 others

teaganfisher just wanna be your girl 🎶

user THE HAIR THE MAKEUP THE FIT IS GIVING MOTHER

avacampbell i love ur face sm

millieparker real life angel

teaganfisher don't let nat hear you 😦

angelmurphy tell her i say hi 🫡

nathernandez YOU GUYS ARE SO ANNOYINGG

view all 193 comments...