Last time

Aries • POV

Kira ~ Aries

whats the address again?

                      101 Hen st, 2nd house

igh

I locked my phone and threw it down on the couch, I called up my friend Kira so we could hang out.

While I was fixing the pillows the doorbell rang twice rapidly and some knocking shortly after.

"Okay damn!" i chuckled running to the door before this girl broke my damn doorbell.

"Heyy!!" she says picking me up and hugging me. She's about billies height so it wasn't that hard for her to.

 She's about billies height so it wasn't that hard for her to

Kira as @bktherula

"Bitch..so much has happened since you moved!! like move back at this point." I whined hitting her arm. She giggled and closed the door behind her.

"I wish i could but girl, that job my momma got back in Houston pays good as hell." She smirked sticking out her tongue.

"Is your batshit crazy ass girlfriend here?" She said looking around, "Girl no she's at work she won't be here for another hour."

"Is it nice there?" i've always wanted to go to Houston but I never got the chance. "Yeahh, Big booty bitches everywhereee." she smirked

"Girl..." I side eyed her and she made a stank face at me. "Quit playing with me." I bucked at her and looked me up and down.

"Ari, im home."  Billies voice rang through the house as she came in, she closed the door behind her and saw me and Kira laying on the couch.

My legs were on her lap while we ate takis and watched stranger things.

"Oh." she frowned and slid off her shoes slowly. "Hey baby, how was work?" I said getting up quickly then glancing at Kira.

She cleared her throat and scratched her neck.

She know she not supposed to be here.

We obviously didn't learn from the last time.

"It was good..why she here?" she tilted her head a little, giving Kira a mean mugg. "Billie please, she's just a friend. She has a whole girlfriend back in Houston."

"You have nothing to worry about."

"That's what you told me last time," she frowned with a sigh. she looked pissed.

•Flashback•

"Do you wanna come back to mine?" Kira hiccuped grabbing my waist, i nodded with low red eyes and got in her car.

As she drove home, her hand squeezed my inner thighs. Which made me wet instantly.

"Kira," I say looking at her with a smirk. "You know what you're doing..." I lean over and whisper in her ear.

She glanced at me and smiled, digging her hand deeper. I gasped faintly and looked down at her hand.

20 minutes later...

"Don't stop..," I moaned as I tilted my head back, Kira had her arms wrapped around my thighs to hold my legs open as she ate me out.

She her arm and dipped her fingers inside me, her two digits stroking my walls as her tongue caressed my clit.

"Fuck..," she pulled away to get some air. She watched my facial expressions as she quickened her fingers. "Look at me," she says quietly.

My eyes open to look at her, she smiles and leans in to kiss me. Her hands patting around the bed to find my vibrator, she turned it on to the highest setting and placed it directly on my clit.

I squeal as she rubs it against me, making tight circles. My stomach jolts and tightens when she slows down with her fingers.

"I-i'm-" Kira shushes me and looks me in my eyes as I moan and cum around her fingers. "Cmon Ari.." she whispers, trying to make me squirt. "You can do it mama," she encourages.

My eyes roll back into my head as my body goes numb, juices getting all on her shirt and hands. "There you go baby." she smiles and turns the device off.

"Oh my God.." I sigh tiredly, my legs shaking as she slides her fingers out.

•Flashback over•

"Yeah I know..but i'm not like that anymore. I've changed." I reassured Billie and she nodded. I stood on my tip toes to kiss her forehead then her lips.

She wrapped her arm around my waist and dipped her tongue in my mouth. I moaned and pulled away.

"I love you." I say and Billie smiles. Kira glances at us with a smirk and shakes her head with a faint laugh.

"I love you too."