𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤

Billie, g!p

(Billies hair is blond in this one)

"when i get you to myself..it's murder."

I tossed my phone aside as i ran my nimble hands down my face, I brung my knees to my nose and turned my head to the side to rest my cheek.

This is exactly what i get for dating a lovesick fucking psycho.

-

"I don't know bro i jus-" i whipped my head to the noisy bush beside me. Oh fuck no.

"What?" my friend Armani looked around the little cafe we were at. I felt my phone buzz against my thigh.

A
I see you my love
come inside the cafe sweetheart

"Hold on mani..i gotta go inside the cafe." I slung my bag around my shoulders and headed into the cafe.

I saw Aries, dressed in a cropped black sweater and short jean skirt with glossy red lips. Her little doc martins on the bar of the chair.

Her flowy black hair draped over her shoulders as she sipped on her caramel iced tea.

Her fiery brown/black eyes set on mine and a smirk grew on her face. "Hello my love." she rasped. She looked at me as if she had hearts for irises.

"Make it quick..mani's waiting outside." Her smile dropped and her stare grew cold. "Who's mani?" she tilted her head.

"My friend..from high school, she has a boyfriend don't worry." i chuckle nervously. Aries sucks her teeth and looks to the side.

"What did you need me for?" i question, "I just wanted to see you, smell you. Hear your voice. That's all." she gave me a sincere smile.

Aries grabs my hands and plays with the sterling silver rings decorating my fingers, "I was thinking...you could come back to mine?" she paused "You haven't been over in a while, i just though it would be nice."

"But i have to drive mani home..". She rolled her eyes "She can walk, call a cab for her i don't care." she grumbled.

Well okay then..

-

"It looks nice, i really like it." I ran my fingers against the cold, freshly painted sage green walls. Ari went with a more earthy tone for her apartment.

"Thank you.." she blushed, I sat myself comfortably on her couch. Examining the small apartment once more.

"What is it?" i say, feeling Aries' distant stare. She sat closer to me, her thigh touching mine. Aries dug her nose in my neck; taking in my scent.

"That isn't your usual smell.." she whispered to herself, "I decided to switch it up." i turned to her, our eyes locking once again.

Aries' eyes flickered from mine to my lips, Her soft hands rested on my cheek as she kissed me softly. I grabbed ahold of her hips and let her straddle mine.

"You like it?" i spoke lowly, she hums a yes and snuggles her nose against my neck.

she tilts my jaw to the side, attacking my neck with small love bites, Her biting got interrupted by two buzzes from my phone. Those two buzzes being Armani.

She was asking me why i left her behind, "Lemme answer this ari-" i got cut off my Aries snatching my phone and chucking it at a wall with a loud grunt.

The phone bust open into half a million pieces, something that you can't repair.

"Now no one can interrupt us.." she mumbled in my neck with a disturbing smile.