𝐌𝐑𝐒.𝐎'𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐋

𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬, 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐠!𝐩

"Aiden, please pay attention. You're failing in my class." Mrs.O'Connell said from the front of the class, Aiden slouched and looked at the bored.

"So, Can anyone tell me the name of the element XE and the atomic number?" She said turning around to face the class. A few people raised their hands. I knew the answer but i didn't want to say it. Why? Because im lazy.

"How about.....Aires." She smirked looking at me, I groaned and rolled my eyes. "Xenon and 54." I said lowly. "Please speak up." She tilted her head playing with the black expo marker in her hand.

"Xenon, 54." I said louder, She smiled in satisfaction turning around on her heels to write it on the bored. "Thank you, your so smart y'know that Aires?".

"yeah, thanks." i sighed resting my head on my hand. "She's on your dick bro.." My friend said beside me, "I know it's weird as fuck."

After a while, I zoned out starring Mrs.O'Connell, A brown sweater with four clear buttons above her chest and a short light brown gucci skirt with thigh length knee length brown leg warmers and black stilettos

It was a cute outfit, I would steal it of i had the money. "Do you need help aires?" Mrs.O'Connells soft voice pitched in behind me. I flinched and snapped my head to see her looking at my empty paper.

"Uh, no." I mumbled, "It seems like you do." There was a switch in her tone, She put her hands on my shoulders and leaned down. "Go ahead i'll help you.".

I sighed and said okay anyways, I mean free help i really couldn't complain. As i worked she still stood there fucking stating at me do my work. I was getting goosebumps on my arms and she rubbed them to warm me.

I mean, I don't not like it...its actually kinda nice. A blush spread over my face and she giggled a little in my ear. "Your doing so well, You might just be my favorite student in the class." She rasped and squeezed my shoulders.

I didn't know how to respond so i just nodded, Flustered at her praising words. I finished writing and she praised me heavily again, walking back to her desk to sit down.

I noticed a note beside my hand, I picked it up and read it. 'Meet me after class for extra credit :)' it read. Why though..? Anyway i folded it and put it in the pocket of my bag.

Paying attention to the rest of class, I noticed that when she would turn around...she would look at me, not the class. And she would smile. I like this attention.

                                 -

"Where are you going?" The principal said stopping me in the middle of the hall, "Uh, to Mrs.O'Connells? She asked me to stop by." I said playing with the note she gave me. "Do you have a pass?"

I just told this bitch..."Yes, here." i passed her the note and she looked at it, rolling her eyes. "Go ahead." She sighed. I scoffed and walked to her class. What did she want with me?

I pushed the door open, looking at my phone, when i looked up, Mrs.O'Connell was bent over writing something on her bored for tomorrow.

My jaw dropped at her....questionable underwear..She had female underwear on...but there was a bulge on it. Interesting.

"...Mrs.O'Connell?" I said with my jaw picked up. Shot up and pulled her skirt down a little. "Oh! Hey sweetheart." She smirked. "Have a seat, we have a lot of....learning to do."

She seductively sat me down, running her hands down my chest, I blushed uncontrollably and bit my lip. The sexual tension between us was so thick you could cut it with a knife.