𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒...𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓?

Aires, gxg

"Come in!" i hear her yell from the other side of the door. Billie, A crush i've had since my childhood. I regularly go to her house when i have nothing to do.

She's also like a...support system for me. She listens to my rants, my horrible attempts at relationships..everything.

"Hey baby." She says pulling me into a well needed hug, She's also like really touchy and she gives me kisses and calls me pet names. She's not my girlfriend i guess shes just like that.

"Hi Billie.." i sighed into her chest, "What happened now?" She frowned. "Nothing i just feel kinda..eh today." I said avoiding her eyes.

"Was it your mom? School? what happened mama?" Her hands slid down my back to my hips. "My mom..it's like she wants me to do everything, She asked me to pay her bills!" i whined.

"Knowing that i have unnecessarily expensive bills of my own." I groan in her chest. "And school is kicking my ass." I said putting my hands around her waist.

"Maybe you should take a break from school.." She sighed pulling away from me. I followed her to her living room like a lost puppy and sat beside her.

I laid down and put my head on her thighs. She played with my eyebrows as she stared at me. "Y'know Aires...i never really realized how pretty you are..".

"You tryna get in my pants Eilish?" I giggled. She cocked an eyebrow and smirked looking up at the TV. I smacked her thigh and she chuckled.

"You serious?" I say leaning up, Turning to face her. She hummed and scooted closer. My breath hitched, A faint blush crossing my nose and cheeks.

She pulled me in her lap and i straddled her, "You sur-" I got cut off by her hand wrapping around my throat and pulling me in for a kiss.

I tangled my hands in her hair and slowly kissed her back.

                                 -

"Fuck..your so beautiful.." she said after peeling off my bra, We connected lips once again, Her blazing skin against mine. She disconnected our lips and kissed down my body to my core.

I sat back on my elbows and watched her hook her hands underneath my thighs, She licked a bold strip from my entrance to my clit. Collecting my wetness on her lengthy tongue.

I whimpered and bucked my hips, She giggled and pushed the down. She pulled her lip between her teeth and let go before devoured me.

My head tilted toward the ceiling as my eyes rolled back at the way i could feel everything. She moaned against me and closed her eyes, I brushed her black hair from her face and tugged on it.

She took her hand from my thigh and sticked two fingers in her mouth before dipping her two digits in me. My moans increased and i yanked on her hair.

She moaned and swirled her tongue on my clit, "Fuck your so good.." i moaned with closed eyes. I curled my toes as my breathing grew heavier.

"Ughh.." I moaned loudly, My cum spilled on her fingers as she slowly pumped them in and out. She pulled away from my clit and watched the cum ooze from me.

She bit her lip and replaced her fingers with her tongue. "Shit! Billie I..I can't fuck!" i whined, She hummed and continued eating me out. I fell back and arched my back.

My breathing was feral as my legs shook closed around her head, She roughly pried them open again and continued viciously eating me out. I clenched my teeth and squealed as i squirted on the sheets.

She pulled back in time and watched me body spasm. I closed my shaking legs and whimpered once i realized we weren't done.

She got up from her bruised knees and pulled me by my waist to the edge of the bed. I sat up confused and watched her get a...strap.

...

She successfully put the strap on, I was lowkey drooling at the way her thighs spilled over the belt. She placed herself between my legs and smirked.

A smirk that i haven't seen in a while.

"You ready mama?" she rasped lowly. I hesitated before nodding and laid back. She dragged the tip of the dildo up and down my sopping folds before softly pushing the tip in.

I whimpered and gripped the sheets, She grabbed my hand and twined it with hers. We watched the dildo slip in me and disappear. I moaned at how full i felt.

She pulled her hips backs pressed the tip against me, I moaned loudly and she giggled pulling back again. The soft strokes turned into soft pounding.

She let me feel every vein and curve of it, I cried out and she groaned at the sound. Wetness dripped down her thighs, she whined and bit her lip.

"Wait Billie.." i said and she pulled out, I slipped the strap off and slid it on me instead. Her eyes lit up and she sat on the edge, aw.

I pushed her back softly, she spread her legs, letting me see how wet she was, I bit my lip and circled my thumb on her clit, she moaned softly and bucked her hips.

I put my hand on her waist and tapped the tip on her clit before putting it in. She hooked her legs around my waist, holding me closer.

My softly strokes turned into harsh pounding as Billie repeatedly moaned my name along with filthy moans. I put my hand on her cheek and she dragged it to her neck. Oh?

I groaned at gripped it, She moaned loudly and gripped the sheets. Her breathing grew feral and her back arched beautifully. "You gonna cum?" i coo, she nods and whimpers.

I pressed up against a random area and stroked slowly, She let out a high pitched scream and squirted on my lower half. I fucked her through it and she whined with watery eyes.

I wiped her tears and fucked her rougher, She cried out and looked up at me. She looked so pretty, Her blushed face and swollen pink lips, watery blue eyes and fluffy messy black hair.

I continued to fuck her quite rough and leaned down, taking her boob in my mouth. She groaned and threw her head back.

Her legs shook around my waist and she let out a sigh before i felt a warm liquid running down my legs. I looked down at where we connected and bit my lip at the pink cream coated dildo.

"Oh my god baby.." I groaned at her long orgasm. Her clit twitched and squirted a little. "So good for me," I spoke comforting words as she came down from her high.

"You okay?" i giggled, she nodded tiredly. I pulled out and watched thick cum drip from her hole, She clenched around air and whined at the emptiness.

I took the strap off and bent down, carefully lapping up her sweet juices as she twitch from aftershocks. I giggled and licked my cream coated lips.

A/N: Kinda short, just felt like i should give u guys more gxg, OH and if you wanna make or has made a playlist for wattpad before please make one for this because smut + music is...whew chile.