𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄

ARIES, (Billie g!p)

"i'm coming!" i yell from the kitchen and lick some syrup from the tip of my finger. I look through my peep hole and see my friend, Billie.

She looks a little..in pain? i unlock and open the door to see Billie holding her side with blood coming out of it.

"What the hell Billie, get in here." i put my arm around her waist to stable her and take her to my bathroom.

She sits on the toilet lid and winces a little. "Well at least this time you did the right thing instead of almost bleeding out like last time." i roll my eyes and grab my first aid kit.

"Another gang fight?" i question getting on my knees to look at the cut on her side. She nods her head weakly and squeezes her eyes shut when i pull her blood stained wife beater up.

"I..I don't know how it happened." she said. her voice weak and fragile. Poor baby.

"It wasn't your fault, right?" i questioned, putting some alcohol on a cloth. "No-it.." she started. "It wasn't"

"This is gonna hurt like hell." i took her hand in mine. i pressed the cloth against her cut. "Shit!" she winched in pain.

She clawed my hand while she let out painful whines. "Okay! stop." she pushed my hand away and put her head in her hands. "We have to get this done Billie." i said moving around to look at her.

Her head jerked to the side and she whined. "Hold my hand." she took my hand and took a deep breath. "go."

i pressed it on her side and she jolted a bit. "Okay. good." i pulled it away and got some swelling cream and stitches.

"My knuckles too." she help up her bruised hands. "Okay baby." mumbled. and bent over to get the things i needed.

When i turned back around she had a slight blush to her face. i help back a smile and got on the floor in front of her cut.

i put the swelling cream around the wound and let it dry. "Your gonna have a fire ass scar." i said smirking. "you think so?" she giggled. i nodded and got the stitches ready.

I focused while i stitched her side, i even had my glasses on. She said i looked cute with my glasses. i tried my hardest not to smack her.

"Okay! done." i smile. she holds up her hands and i scoot my way over in front of her on my knees. my face was directly in front of her crotch.

I'm not gonna lie, it did make me feel..something.

she sat up and peered down at me as i was patching up her hands. her face was flushed pink but she had a straight face. "you look like a tomato." i looked up at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Alrighty." i slap my hands down on my thighs and smile. she gets up from the seat and looks down at me. " you gonna get up or..." she looked to side awkwardly and smirked looking back at me.

I get up and take her to my room. she takes her shoes off and lays on my bed. "Oops let me get you a shirt." i get up from my bed and bend down to look for shirts.

i heard billie say something under breath but i couldn't really hear what she said. I picked out a black shirt and tossed it to her.

"Thanks." she said and put the shirt on. I got back on my bed and laid next to her. "And uh..thanks for helping me." she said blushing. "no problem baby." i smile.

we put on a movie and slowly got into a cuddling position. Billie was the big spoon of course. I shifted around and felt something poking my butt.