𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓

𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬, 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐠!𝐩

I huff as i sort papers together in the printing room, I scan the room as i walk towards my bosses office. "Here Michael-"

"Boss. Call me boss." i glare at him and set the papers on his desk, "Is that all you need?" i ask desperately trying to get to my office chair.

"Nah, uh..i just need those buttons to fly off your jacket and i'm good." he winks. I clenched my fist and walked out the office the wreaked of cheap cologne.

Men.

I slumped in my office chair and ran my hands down my face. I wanna go home...My head whips to the buzzing of my phone vibrating the desk.

"Hey baby," i smile as i perk up. Billies raspy voice soothing my ears as she spoke to me. "Genesis and Ilene wanted to know if they could go to their aunts to have a sleepover with their cousins."

"Yeah, that's fine; but please make sure they have everything they need though." I say leaning my head to the side to hold my phone as i typed.

"Of course baby, hey..you okay? you sound stressed?" She said sounding concerned, "Yeah i'm fine it's just...my new boss."

"What happened? I swear to god if i have to come up ther-". "Calm down! nothing happened..." i giggled. My heart warming at how she reacted.

"I'll tell you when i get home."

-

I slammed my keys in the key bowl and dropped my purse and heels, Huffing from the two flights of stairs i had to climb.

"Baby?" i heard her voice echo from the corner, Bright green roots peaking at me from it. Her full frame came out from the corner as she walked toward me with open arms.

"Hey.." she smirked, "when did you get this jacket?" her eyes traveled down from mine to the sliver of cleavage that was showing. "Yesterday, why?"

"Nothing, it looks good." she smiled before swinging me up, I yelped and gripped onto her shoulders.

"Billie!" i squealed as she threw me on the couch and climbing on top of me, her chain dangling over my mouth as she looked down at me. My smile dropped and my mouth hang open.

She sat beside me and pulled me on her lap, "You okay?" she furrowed her brows and smirked. "Yeah, i'm just...", i stopped and she wrapped her arm around my waist.

"Just, what?" she questioned, "I don't know..i'm just stressed, work is stressful." i said and she sighed. "What if..i helped you," she said avoiding my eyes.

"Help like what?" i said and she gave me a look, Her eyebrows bounced as she bit her lip. "Nooo! No-"

2 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫...

Her hands gripped my hips as they moved them on her middle, our heavy breathing louder than the low music in the back ground.

Her hand now rested on my cheek as she roughly tongue kissed me, I moaned in the kiss and she pulled away  catching her breath as she looked in my eyes.

I slipped off her thighs and got on my knees untying her basketball shorts, her dick twitched in her pants as she gripped the sheets as much as she could.

She pushed her hips forward more and i pulled down her boxers, she creased her thick brows and pulled her lip between her teeth as she groaned lowly.

"Touch me..please." she whimpered, i rested my lips on her tip and she flinched, Letting go, i spit on my hand and wrapped it around her base. Spitting on the tip also.

She threw her head back and let a loud moan, i rubbed on her thighs as i hollowed my cheeks. She clenched her teeth and squeezed her eyes shut.

Her hand ran through my curly hair as she pulled my head down at a different pace and angle, "Oh fuck..mm." she moaned and thrusted her hips up.

She let my head go and i rose up taking in as much air i could get. I twisted my hands on her throbbing cock as i bobbed my head on her tip.

She rolled her hips and held her breath, "fuck, Im cumming.." she mumbled, i flicked my tongue on her slit and tightened my fist. A untamed moan ripped through her vocal cords as she came.

Her hand pushed me down to her stomach as she came down my throat, I swallowed it as my eyes watered. She let go and i fell back on my butt as i coughed and held my chest.

She heaved as she smiled, I stood up and climbed back on her hips. "Your turn." she said lowly, i gulped as she ran her dick between my clit and entrance.

She teased me, slowly pushing it in and pulling it put shortly after. I whined and she slapped my ass roughly as she slid me down.

A sigh fell from both of our lips as she filled me up, Her hips thrusted up slowly as i got comfortable. "Ride me." she said as she exhaled, I rested my hands on her stomach and ground my hips on hers.

she pressed her thumbs on my hips and  pulled them back and forth slowly, I adjusted my position and bounced on her hips at a medium pace. 

"There you go, mama." she smirked, I moaned and went faster. She let her mouth fall open slightly, feeling the pleasure for herself.

"Fuck, just like that." she groaned, i moaned at her praise and went even faster, our skin now slapping against each other.

"Wait..baby," she said and i stopped, "Get on your stomach and arch." she said pulling her wife beater off her body. I followed her orders and she got behind me, pulling my hips up and sliding a throw pillow under my hips.

She slammed her hips against my butt, Making me yelp at how deep she was. She started full on pounding me, hands gripping my ass roughly.

I screamed into the pillow and curled my toes, "You're doing so good taking my dick like this baby." she praised me,  running her hands up and down my back.

My walls tightened at her word's and i bit the pillow, "You like being praised don't you pretty girl?" she said in a teasing tone. I arched my back further.

"Yeah.." she smirked now giving me deep strokes, My mouth fell open with a squeak coming out, i hit my feet on the bed and she went painfully slower.

The perfect sting of pain and pleasure making me go crazy, She grunted as she went suddenly faster. it feels so g-good.." i managed to get out.

"Yeah? it feels good?" she teased me tilting her head, i nodded my head in the pillow and she slapped my ass. "Does it? I couldn't hear you." she leaned down as whispered in my ear.

Her weight on me making the pleasure stronger as she nipped my ear making my legs shake, "Ye-Yes.." i responded and she sped up.

"Cum all over my dick baby." she whispered as she went faster than before. Slamming her hips into me, I could hear every moan and whimper she let out.

I squealed and squirted on her dick, my legs shaking uncontrollably as i did so. With billie having the stamina of a fucking bull she kept pounding me into the sheets.

It was much easier for her to move from the cream oozing from my hole, she let out breathy groans in my ear as she painted my walls with her cum.

She pressed her tip against my cervix making me scream loudly, She slowly thrusted against my cervix until i came again. She fell on top of me breathing heavily, twitching inside me from aftershocks.

She sat up and pulled out, watching my hole clench around air as i oozed like a gusher. "Damn.." she mumbled, "Yeah you're definitely pregnant."