𝐁𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐄

𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄, 𝐆!𝐏 (Just imagine their heights are switched.)
(a/n: i'm literally going feral over this header.)

I flattened my skirt and fixed my sweater in mirror waiting for Aires. "Babe i have to be there in like 10 minutes." i said furrowed my brows. She groans and smacks her lip gloss on the counter dramatically and huffed. "Don't be mad at me I just wanna be on time." i pouted getting up in front of her.

"I would never my love.." She said and wraps her hands around my waist and looks down at me. She slides her hands down to my ass and pulls my hips closer to hers. She connected our lips, she sucked and bit on my bottom lip making me let out a soft moan. I plunged my tongue into her mouth and she swirled hers against mine. Taking dominance immediately, I moaned deeply in her mouth and she pulled back. A string of our spit broke between our lips.

"You look so cute in this skirt." She spoke lowly and bit her lip, grabbing a hand full of my ass. "Really? i might have to wear it more often for you." i smiled and she smirked. "Okay pretty girl,Lets go." she said pulling away from me. I blushed and played with my fingers as i watched her put her rings on and grabbing her keys.

She walked out our room and opened the front door for me. I walked through the door waiting for her to lock the door before we left. I walked up to the car, letting her open the door for me before i got in. She got in and started the car.

She blew raspberry's before starting the car. She glanced over at me and planted a kiss on my cheek. My eye fluttered at the she soft action. I became pink in the face and looked at her. I giggled and smiled, "Why are you looking at me like that?" i said smirking. "Because your so damn cute." said aggressively and chuckled after. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the aux, hooking up to my phone.

"What should i play?" i said biting my lip and looking over at her. She was looking back as she was backing out of the driveway. Her neck showed off her barbwire heart tattoo that had a kiss print in the middle. I had to kiss a piece of paper with cherry red lipstick for that tattoo, she also fucked the shit out of me when she got home and showed me.

"Sorry mama, uh play what you want." she shrugged driving down the road with her left hand, her other tattooed hand was resting on my thigh. It was a skeleton hand, Her whole forearm is in tattoos. I love them. But the only problem is it makes me cum fast.

"Not helpful but okay." i rolled my eyes and went to Apple Music. She swatted my thigh and glared at me. "Sorry." i mumbled and she smirked. "And one thing, don't tease me like you did last time. I'm serious Billie." she said looking ahead. "Why not?" i pouted. "Its fun seeing you get all flustered." i said reaching my hand down her inner thigh. She sucked in a breath and clenched the wheel.

"Yes, But its not fun at my friends." she rolled her eyes. "It was boring being there anyways." i said playing 'GRAVITY' by Brent Faiyaz. "Watch the attitude, or i'll have you begging later." she said squeezing my dick through my skirt. I flinched and blushed profusely. I covered my erection with my hands pulling my sweater down. "Or now." she said smirking.

I whined as my dick grew in my skirt. "How am i gonna fix this?" i said annoyed. She just shrugged and chuckled. "Fuck you." i mumbled slumping back in my seat. She slipped her hand under my skirt and slipped my dick out my boxers. I bit my lip and grew harder. She help her hand to her mouth and spit in it. She brung her wet hand down to my dick and and stroked it slowly.

I closed my eyes  groaning quietly as she stroked me. "Right..now?" i breathed out. She nodded and squeezed her hand around my tip. I pushed my hips up and down in my seat to satisfy myself. "Fuck.." i moaned throwing my head back a little.

I pounded into her hand, it made little clapping sounds as my pelvis met her hand. My dick twitched in her hand, she started twisting and putting more pressure on my dick. She brushed her finger nail over the tip, making my hips buck into her hand.