Gremory Vs Phenex (4)

Suk-chin stood in the center of the track field, having made his presence known.

"Dude..." Issei was the first to break the silence. "Are you kidding me? All of them?" He asked, surprised and confused.

"Why would I be?" Suk-chin responded. "I only want to lay this entire thing to rest as soon as possible."

"Because this isn't amusing anymore."

Issei was going to say something again, but stopped as he heard some movement behind him. He turned his head back, seeing Isabela taking slow, cautious steps forwards.

Kiba, who looked back at Karlamine, noticed that she was doing the same thing.

Ni and Li were acting the same. In fact, even Siris, who hadn't previously been fighting, was also carefully stepping forward.

All of them were moving towards the center, all looking at a single person.

It was instinctual.

The two knights, two pawns and rook all approached Suk-chin.

They instinctually knew...

The five phenex fighters let out a simulteanous war cry as they all attacked at once.

That they had to get rid of this man first.

As soon as they got close, they were all easily blown away by attacks too fast for them to see.

"I should give up?" Suk-chin asked, racing towards Isabela. He grabbed her by the throat, and lifted her off the ground.

"You're asking me to surrender?" Suk-chin stared at Isabela's struggling form. "To you all?"

Karlamine and Siris were on him immediately. They lifted their swords high into the air, determined to plunge them deep into his back.

"Listen to me carefully." Suk-chin dropped Isabela.

"A king..."

Suk-chin struck both knights simulteanously, sending Karlamine into the ground and Siris flying away.

"Never kneels, even in death."

Ni and Li rushed foward next. "So, you expect me to surrender..."

The two pawns managed to hit their target dead on.

However, instead of flesh, it was as if they had struck a wall.

No, not a wall.

"When this is all you've got?"

An immovable, impenetrable fortress.

Suk-chin grabbed onto Ni by the arm. He lifted her into the air and swung her like a baseball bat, slamming her into her sister and sending them both rocketing away.

"The first to go..." A fist collided with the back of Suk-chin's head. He simply turned his head, unaffected. Isabela was grimacing in pain and fear, her arm extended as she struck him. "Is the rook."

Isabella followed up with a combination of strikes. Each one hitting their mark.

"A punch..." Suk-chin started, catching her fist. "Is meant to be thrown with the intent to kill. To strike not at them, but through them."

"Just like this." Suk-chin raised his free hand and punched Isabela in the gut. The impact of the blow continued straight through her, and it felt like her entire body had just been blown apart.

Isabela crumpled to the ground, shaking weakly.

"Next is the knights."

Siris and Karlamine swung their swords, slashing at Suk-chin's body as they moved past him.