↬76

You're my first and last love

Channie 😡❤️‍🔥

Can't believe I'm graduating today

Im so excited for you
Can u call my name out when ur up there
"Thank u to my sexy hot amazing perfect beautiful sexy hot incredible boyfriend"

I'll have to pass on that one

😒😒😒😒 so rude
Are you with your friends yet?

Im just walking to the cafe now
We're gonna meet up then go get ready together and everything
Im so nervous though

Don't be nervous
You've done so well I'm really proud of you
You deserve it all this is your day sunshine
Just picture me cheering u on

I already have u in my head as a cheerleader dw
I love you tho ur so cute
Don't practice too hard okkkk gtg

When Haeri arrived at the cafe, she noticed Sehun and Jiho were already there. They were sat talking about something, Sehun was yawning because it was so early for him.

"Hey guys." Haeri greeted with a smile, they greeted her back. The last time they saw each other was at the last exam which felt unreal to think about. The final exam was over, that was it. Now they were graduating.

The next to come in was Wooyung and Hyunjae, followed by Areum and Miyoung not long after.

"Are we actually graduating today? I feel sick." Miyoung said, unable to really process that it was all over.
"Yeah...it's all done." Hyunjae said, equally feeling the same.

"I hope this coffee gets me through the day because I'm already falling asleep." Areum said, getting up to order her coffee, followed by Wooyung and Miyoung.

"So like," Hyunjae began, eyeing Sehun and Jiho. "Are you guys together?"

The question seemed to shock them both, Jiho was quick to deny.
"Hm, are you sure?" Hyunjae raised her eyebrows at the slight flush of Jiho's cheeks at the consideration of him and Sehun being together.

"Okay, coffees are here. I thought we should celebrate with some cake." Wooyung said, putting it down in the middle of the table.

"Cake for breakfast?" Jiho asked. Sehun shrugged, taking a slice and enjoying some cake because why not.

"So, the plan is. We get ready at Sehun's place then leave together right?"
"Yeah." Sehun nodded. "But if no one is eating the rest of the cake I'm gonna take it home." He announced.