↬74

With your hands on me
I feel my heartbeat racing

With your hands on me I feel my heartbeat racing

"Morning sunshine."

The jovial tone of her boyfriend entered the quiet air of the store, the clock hitting 2am when he arrived.

Haeri was sat behind the counter, her bored eyes brightening at the sight of Donghyuck. He put his hands on the surface between them, leaning forward to greet her with a kiss.

"Thought you were going sleep?" Haeri asked, knowing they talked half an hour ago. Donghyuck pouted, frowning as he answered.
"I couldn't sleep, I tried."

He leant his arms on the counter, leaning his whole body down to bury his head in them. Haeri's hand found itself on his head, rubbing through his hair consolingly.

"You have practices tomorrow, you'll be tired. Don't fall asleep here." She told him, worried he might doze off right there.
"I sleep better next to you." He mumbled out, turning his head to rest his cheek on his arm.

He looked up at her, his rounded eyes gazing into her own despite his tiredness.
"When do you finish?"

Haeri smiled softly, running her fingers through his hair to push it away from his forehead so she could see his eyes.
"Thirty minutes." She answered, admiring how cute and cozy he looked when tired. "You go back, I'll come when I'm done."

He made a sound of disapproval, leaning into her hand.
"I'll stay." He told her, relishing in the way her hand gently stroked his hair, the tension in his temples subsiding a little.

"Why don't you go sit down, you're going to hurt your back like this Hyuck." Haeri suggested, worried he'd pain himself more this way.

He had a hard day of schedules earlier, complaining about his pain and she grew even more concerned when he winced a little as he got up from his slumped position.

Haeri walked around the counter, grasping both his hands as she walked backwards, facing him.
"You know, you need to get checked out again- you're still in pain."
"I know, I just haven't had time to."

When she frowned, she looked cute and Donghyuck had a tired smile as he watched her turn around, still holding onto one of his hands.

"Well, if you won't go home then sit here yeah? Are you hungry?" Haeri asked, watching him observantly when he sat down. Donghyuck shook his head, yawning.
"Maybe...maybe a snack." He told her, she nodded and with a smile, she ruffled at his hair and walked over to where his favourite snacks were.

Haeri and Donghyuck sat at the small table in the store, similar to the times he'd come keep her company and they'd eat together at crazy hours just talking.

They could spend ages just talking, about anything and everything.

Even if he was tired, he'd still listen to her ramble on about something that happened, the excitement in her voice making him happy.