My Mate's My Twin!? (BxB)

(New story so please be nice! Oh and Sethlyn is a male.)

Skyler

"Skyler! Wake up lazy!" Sethlyn screams loudly.

I make absolutelly no move to get up.

"It's noon! Up!"

"No! Go away Sethlyn!" I scream.

"No! Momma told me to get you up! Now up!"

I sigh and roll over to face my twin. Yes Sethlyn is my twin and Sethlyn is a guy. I know his name is a little girlish but if anyone of you makes fun of him I will maul you and rip your head off! Understand!? Sethlyn and I are 15. We turn 16 in foour months. That is the age where our wolves......oh...did I not mention that we are werewolves? No? Oh well we are. As I was saying when a wolf turns16 his or her wolf will start the search for their mate. 

When a wolf is near their mate they can't read their mind. And when a wolf looks at their mate their inner wolf will say "Mate" or "Mine". So it'll be alittle hard to miss. And every wolf, male or female, is bisexual until they find their mate, with the exception of submissive males. Once a wolf finds their mate they will become either gay/lesbian or straight.two female wolves can't get pregnant without a males sperm obviously.....well at least to me it is. But two males werewolves can. That is were the dominate and submissive come from. The submissive male is the fertile one. Meaning they're the ones that will get pregnant and carry the child to full term. How they have it is another story I do not want to know or say. Anyways I'm a dominate meaning I'm bisexua;. Sethlyn is a submissive so he's 100% gay.

"Skyler!" Sethlyn screams.

"Huh? Who?" I say.

"You forgot what, when, wherer and why."

"Shut up!"

I push the covers back and climb out of bed. I rub my eyes and when I open them Sethlyn's gone. Where'd he go?

"Get up!" Sethlyn yells from behind me.

"Ahh!" I scream startled.

I fall off the bed and land on my a$s.

"Damn it Sethlyn!" I growl loudly.

"Sorry." Sethlyn whimpers and moves away from me whimpering fearfully.

My eyes widen when I realise what I just did. Shit! I completely forgot that submissive wolves are scared of dominate wolves and that Sethlyn is submissive! He's afaid of me when I growl. I get up and move towards him. He moves back and whimpering louder. No. I didn't mean to scare him.

"Sethlyn I'm..."

Before I can finish apologizing Sethlyn run away tears in his eyes.

"Sethlyn wait!"

I run after him. I don't like it when Sethlyn's upset. Sethlyn runs into the kitchen and I follow.

"Skyler mind telling me why your brothe ris so frightened?" my mom asks.

I look at Sethlyn and sigh when he whimpers.

"When I was sitting on the edge of the bed he scared me and I fell off then I growled at him." I explain.

"Skyler you know you can't do that." my dad says.

"Yeah I know. I was just angry."

"You have to watch yourself. You're almost 16 and your wolf is awakening so your dominate nature will start to show. And Sethlyn's submissive nature will as well. So you'll have to learn to be patient with him. His feminine side will show more and your masculine side will too. Sethlyn will be more sensitive, at least for the first few months." dad syas.

"Hey!" Sethlyn whines.

"Sorry baby boy. Anyways, he could sense your agression. Ergo he became fearful of you. You must try not to do that in front of others Skyler. And if he becomes fearful of another dominate you must cause a distraction and then get Sethlyn out. Is this understood?"

"Yes dad.....wait! Will others know he's submissive!?"

"Mhmmm!" Sethlyn whimpers when I scream.

"Yes. That makes it dangerous for him. Young wolves that want to be Alpha will try to bed him."

"Over my dead body!!" I snarl.

Sethlyn whimpers nd clutches moms shirt.

"Skyler calm yourself!" dad says stermly.

"Calm!? How am I suppose to be calm when other male wolves will try to rape my twin brother!? I'll kill anyone who tries! If anyone even looks at him wrong they'll deal with me!" I scream in anger.

"Mom!" Sethlyn cries out in fear and starts crying.

"Mark! Calm him!!" mom yells.

"Skyler! Calm down!" dad hollers.

" No! I swear to God if anyone lays a finger on him they'll be six feet under before they can say 'oh shit'! And if it's that dangerous then Sethlyn's not gonna go to high school!"

"Sk-Skyler....p-please c-calm d-down." I hear Sethlyn's small terror filled voice.

I take a deep breath and try to calm down. I still feel angry but not nearly as much as before.

"Sethlyn...I'm sorry I scared you. I really didn't mean it." I say.

Sethlyn looks at me for a few minutes and then walks towards me. I look in his eyes and I can still see a little fear. I sigh. I don't want him to be afraid of me.

"I'm sorry." I say quietly so only he hears me.

"It's okay. I forgive you." Sethlyn says and then hugs me.

I hug him back tightly. I really will kill anyone that touches him that isn't his mate.

"You boys are so close. I hope high school doesn't change that. Everything nneds to stay the way it is." mom says.

But I have an odd feeling that something's going to happen. Whether it be good or bad I'm not sure.

(What do you think will happen? Why was Skyler so pissed at what his father said? Comment and Vote for the next chapter.)