Prologue

"Attention!"

"Present, halt!"

A military commander walked into a room in 1993. The month is September and the day is the 17th. The time? 4:57am.

An older military commander walks into a room. Followed by a man with a scar across his nose, "Bishop, we believe the suit is ready."

The man's face lit up, "It'll truly work?"

"Positive. We just need you and Ms. Shank to drift together. It's the only way, as of yet, that we know it'll work properly."

"Of course Sir. Thea and I already possess a great connection." Lenland explained confidently.

A scientist led Bishop over to a containment area where he suited up. Along with another person. She was Thea Shank. Lelands fiance, and soon to be wife.

Thea looked at the machine in front of them, "It's almost too good to be true Leland," She said in awe.

"The perfect meld of man and machine...." Bishop stated as the two walked over to the control area.

They entered the containment area and hooked up. Once they were ready they drifted. Or shared memories which lead to them sharing minds. It was simple for them and easy.

"Bishop, Shank, I know you have someone you care about at home, but I'm glad you came here today. We trust you are the perfect soldiers to run this weapon." The commander's voice rang out over the com-link.

Thea and Leleand smiled at each other, "We're glad to be of service sir!" Leland said in a formal tone.

Just a few moments later a countdown started.

Ten

Nine

Eight

Seven

Six

Five

Four

Three

Two

One....

ALL SYSTEMS GO!

---------------------------------------

Okay...I know I said I wouldn't do it but this....I just wanted to get the prologue on here then I'll start my work on the actual story. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this one! 

This is my take on TFP and Pacific Rim. If things were to ever collide between the two. And I have a plan for my main gal. Since she'll be piloting ol' Gipsy Danger alone. (Shhh it's my story)
Anywho...I'm gonna be up all night but I dont care XD
I'll try update the story every week. Depends on how things go with the story. I'll try for either Friday or the weekend. Could be earlier too! I don't know yet heh....

Have a great day/night/morning wherever you are or what time you are reading this at! 

-Brook O_o