chapter - 38(Trauma)

.

.

.

"Why do you take care of him and his babies?"....... someone said that makes Mario and Porsche startled, Porsche broke the hug and looks at the person emotionally .......

"Kinn"..... Porsche said immediately runs towards Kinn.....

"Porsche stop running, it's dangerous for you."...... Kinn said and runs towards him....

When Kinn come close to Porsche, he immediately hugs him tightly like if he loose his hold Kinn will disappear in thin air....

After 20 minutes, Porsche broke the hug and start beating Kinn with his tiny hand that doesn't affect Kinn but he is confused by his little wifey action......

"How dare you Kinn, how dare you, you Idiot, stupid, nonsense, bastard, how dare you to lie me . You told me that you are going for a week only but you take a month to return here.  Do you know how much I Miss you, how much our babies missing you. You are very bad , I will not talk to you. "...... Porsche said angrily with teary eyes and turn his face other side.....

Kinn feels bad to see Porsche's teary eyes but he can't do anything, it's all his fault, he shouldn't leave Porsche in this condition alone.....

"Porsche, I'm sorry Love, I didn't mean to stay long there but compelled to stay there. I'm sorry Love I won't do that again. "...... Kinn said try to console Porsche......

"What sorry Kinn, you always keep me away from you, before marriage too and after marriage also, you keep me away from yourself for three year, then when everything is finally coming on track you again keep me away from you . I will not talk to you. (To his belly) Babies you will also not talk to your dada, he is very bad. "....... Porsche said angrily while Kinn looking at him in awe .....

He didn't think Porsche will be this much angry with him, well he never wants Porsche to keep away from himself but what can he do, he doesn't have any choice.....

"Baby, please don't do that to me. I'm sorry na I will never do that again please I'm sorry. "..... Kinn try to coax him .......

"No , I will not forgive you, if I do that you again do the same thing. So me and babies both will not talk to you."...... Porsche said turn to otherside.....

"You are right Porsche, don't talk to him, how could he leaves his cute little wifey alone like that. Don't talk with him , I'm with you. Infact I'm telling you to leave him . We will go from there with your babies. He didn't deserve you. "....... Mario said try to trigger kinn's anger by adding fuel but he didn't know instead of triggering kinn's anger he triggers Porsche's anger.....

"What are you saying Mario, mind your tongue."..... Kinn said glared at him deadly because he knows this time Porsche is very angry and moreover pregnant he can do anything......

"How dare you to say that phi , I just angry with him that didn't I will leave him . I will never leave him even if he wants too and who said he don't deserve me only he deserves me and instead of make me understand, you are telling me to leave him . How could you say bad about my Kinn. I will not talk to you never ever. "....... Porsche said angrily to Mario and hugs Kinn tightly while Kinn just looks at him and Mario shockingly while Mario wink at him .....

"But Porsche, he leaves you for one month . You himself said he is very bad ."..... Mario said....

"Whatever I said in anger only phi and I have full right to get angry on him. " Porsche said and tighten his embrace.....

Kinn understand that whatever Mario did only to makes Porsche's anger Calm. Now Porsche is calm so now he can talk to him wisely.....

"I'm sorry Kinn, I just angry on you but don't listen to phi Mario, how could he said like that . You remember one thing I will never leave you. After so many struggle I get you how could I leave you like that."..... Porsche said while Kinn gently caresses his back.....