chapter - 37(Missing you Kinn)

.

.

.

.

.

Four years later......

A man is standing infront of his window tears are in his eyes remembering the drastic moment of his life.......

"Porsche, we have to attend a meeting in five minutes. "..... Arm said to that person who is revealed as Porsche.....

"Okay, you go I will come. "..... Porsche said coldly as wipes his tears.....

"Porsche, I know what are you thinking, but please Porsche forgot that day and move on in your life. Four years passed of that incident Porsche. "..... Arm said sadly to see the condition of his friend.....

"How could I forget that incident Arm, that day always haunting me. "..... Porsche said with gloomy face....

"Porsche, you have to forgot that incident not for yourself but for you babies, if you take stress like that it harms your babies too. "..... Arm said try to explain him.....

"But I can't be able to forgot that incident Arm. "..... Porsche said...

"Arm is right Porsche, you have to forgot that incident and moved on in your life for your babies. Don't forget Porsche you are not alone you are five months pregnant with twins. Think about your babies"..... Pete try to make him understand as Porsche closed his eyes and remembered Kinn....

"Okay, I will not remember that incident again but only for my babies, I won't let anything happen to them. "...... Porsche said with little smile.....

"Okay, let's go for the meeting, everyone is waiting for you ."..... Arm said as Porsche go with him.....

In these four years, Porsche completed his graduation and take over his father's company.......

After meeting....

"Porsche, are you sure you want to go there alone. "..... Pete asked as Porsche nodded.....

After some time......

Porsche stands infront of a cemetery and put flowers infront on the cemetery.....

"If you were alive, life will be so different na, I missed you so much. I want to say that only one thing I love you and will always love you and respect you".... Porsche said as tears welled up in his eyes.....

Sometimes, he spent there after that he leaves from there.....

After that , he returned back to his mansion, where he saw tanakhun, Vegas, Kim were waiting for him with their partners Top, Pete and Chay.....

"Why are you standing here, is everything alright na ."..... Porsche asked with concern.....

"Yes, Porsche everything is alright, infact we came here to see you, you are okay or not. Pete told us that you go to see the cemetery alone in this condition, so we came here to see you. Are you okay or not. "...... Porsche glares Pete then look at everyone....

"I'm okay, phi Vegas. You know na pete takes things very seriously."...... Porsche said try to make them relax ....

"But you have to be careful Porsche, you are not alone."...... Kim said....

"I understand phi , I will take care of myself. "..... saying this Porsche go to his room.....

Inside the room......

A big potrait of Kinn and porsche hanging on wall just above his bed. It's Porsche's demand that he wants to see Kinn first before anyone......

When he enters the first thing he saw is big potrait of his and kinn's.....