chapter - 24(Birthday)

"Okay fine, explain"...... Porsche said as Kinn starts telling everything before he enters in his office......

Flashback.....

In kinn's office....

Tay and time enter together because Kinn asked them to come to discuss about their new project, they're kinn's business associates......

But when Tay saw his best friend smile and happy face, first he amazed because Kinn smiled very rarely, so he asks ....

"What wrong with you kinn, you seems like you are in love".....after listens to him, kinn didn't reply anything infact his face turned red not in anger due to embarrassment.....but when Tay noticed that first he shocked then he became excited.....

"Really kinn, who is he?, When did you met and how long you were dating?"...... without let him explain Tay showered him with questions.....

"Yes kinn , I'm also curious about that guy, after so many years finally someone melts this iceberg, by the way what his name"...... Time said happily and teasingly

"Name, doesn't matter I want to see and meet that guy in person, kinn please " Tay said excitedly

"Enough you all, I will answer your all questions but give me time to explain , and if you want to meet him I will let you because soon we are going to get married " Kinn said proudly, but Time and tay's expression like someone drop a bomb on them, that much they were shock......

Well we can't blame them, because whenever they told Kinn to move on in his life, Kinn became red in angry and always give them death glare but now he fell in love with someone and soon going to marry him......

"What's wrong with your expressions?"..... kinn asked confusingly because sometime ago they were so much excited now they were completely silent.....

"Nothing kinn, whatever the reason I'm so happy finally you decided to move on and soon going to marry"......Tay said happily......

But tell us what is his name and how he look like ".. Time said

"Okay I will tell you but you have to promise me, you won't get shock "..... Kinn said
"Why we get shock? Is he a zombie ".... Time asked jokingly

"Time shut your mouth for a moment, Kinn don't mind him , first tell me how you two met?"..... Tay asked curiously as Kinn tell him everything how they meet and how they fall in love......

"Ohoho , that means he fell first and you fall harder"..... Time said teasingly....as they both talk each other for some time......
After that Time excuse himself and go for toilet now only Kinn and Tay remains in the office.....

"I'm so happy for you kinn".....Tay said and hug his best friend tightly, then suddenly Porsche enter in his office without knocking..,.....

Flashback end...........

"Porsche! he is Tay, my best friend and he has a boyfriend named Time who is also my best friend, so you don't need to think like that "........

After listens to Kinn's narrative, Porsche is really ashamed on himself for doubting him , not just that his eyes also fill with tears......

"I'm sorry for doubting you kinn,....sob...... I'm very bad,...sob... I think you cheat behind my back" Porsche said while crying as Kinn smiled at his innocence and hug him tightly......

"You don't need to be sorry my baby boy. It's my fault that I didn't tell you anything about me and you don't need to feel insecure because I'm yours, I never cheat you, I promise that"..... Kinn said lovingly while rub his back, then suddenly Time enters in the office......but when he see Kinn hugs someone and Tay is fainted on sofa.....