Chapter - 33 (sweet moments)

.

When that person about to take him to his car before that he hears a sound of a man who shouted in his direction, he comes out from his car and run towards them, as he left Porsche there and run from there....

That person is non other than Kinn, when Kinn tries to call Porsche, his phone is switched off that makes Kinn worried then he remembered his phone is connected to Porsche's phone and he always advises Porsche to on his phone location. So he immediately tracks Porsche's last location and it's shows to 'gemini bar' , he immediately drives towards Porsche because somehow his heart says Porsche is in trouble, when he arrived at the parking area of 'Gemini bar' he saw someone to take Porsche with himself .
He shouted at that person while that person saw him he immediately leave Porsche there and run away.....

Kinn thinks to follow that person but Porsche is more important moreover drunken , so he go to Porsche first, while Big and Ken also arrived there. Kinn immediately ordered them to follow that man as both runs in the same direction where that man disappeared.......

After that Kinn carry Porsche in bridal style because he is not in his right state of mind , he can't walk himself. He takes him to his car, place him on passenger seat and kinn sits on driver seat start him car towards his penthouse because he can't let his and Porsche's parents to see him in this condition so, he breaks his family tradition .....

.

.

.

After some hours of traveling, both arrived at kinn's penthouse. Guard opens the gate for Kinn, kinn stops his car in garage, come out from the car and open passenger seat door and carry him in bridal style, took him to his room.....

Arrived at Room, Kinn laid Porsche in the bed and then pick up some pajamas for Porsche to wear, because he can't let him sleep in those clothes that's uncomfortable for him.

But changing clothes of Porsche is really a struggle for Kinn, he has to control his lust and urge to mark him, noone knows how many times Kinn swallow his saliva to see Porsche's alluring and tempting body curve. Porsche really looks very sexy and for Kinn, it's only increases his lust because he had been fasting not for some days or months infact it's over 18 years, after Porsche's death he never touch anyone.....

After so many inner battles Kinn changes Porsche's clothes and laid him on the bed in comfortable position and kiss his forehead, then come out from the room......

Kinn calls Big and Ken to ask about that person. Big tells him that they catched that person and take him to the basement of kinn's mansion. Kinn ordered them to leave him their kinn will handle him tomorrow because at this time he can't leave Porsche alone......

Kinn returns back to his room and laid beside Porsche, he tucked his one hand under Porsche's head and with other hand, he holds Porsche's waist and start sleeping, soon sleep attack him and he follows Porsche in his dreamland.....

.

In the morning....

Porsche is the one who woke up first , when he feels something heavy around his waist he opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was the handsome face of his boyfriend or fiance . He smiles sweetly and turn towards Kinn and starts caressing his soon to be husband's handsome face as he summarise every detail of kinn's face , his thick eyebrows, plump pink and soft lips and his perfect sculpture face , god takes his time to create him , Porsche thinks as he caresses his face, he really can't believe that this person soon going to be his forever and ever...