chapter - 4(first kiss)

When kinn go to his room throw all the things away because he is angry he think that Porsche trust other people more than him.

Outside the room

Kinn open the door please..kinn porshe said again and again
After few minutes Kinn open the door when he open the door Porsche directly hug him , kinn melt in this hug and his anger disappear. After sometime kinn back off from hug but to his suprise Porsche kiss him on the lips after few seconds kinn came out from the shock and kiss back him they deepened their kiss.
This kiss was their first kiss also their life first kiss too.

After few minutes they stop kissing when they need air . Then,

Why ...did...you ..kiss .. me ..kinn ask pantly
Because.... I like you .... Porsche said directly without thinking kinn again got shock but he didn't say anything.
I'm sorry.. Porsche said little bit scared because he don't know how kinn feel about him.

Why .... kinn ask sadly because he think po...regret about kissing him.

Because I should have to trust you and I shouldn't have to kiss you without your permission ..... I'm sorry.. Porsche said

kinn who hear this again kiss him but this kiss is short than the first one. .... and you shouldn't be sorry because I also like you so much....... otherside porsche hear this become very happy and hug him tightly like there is no tomorrow like he is dreaming that kinn like him back

From that day
They always trust each other, never hid things and tell him every thing .

3 years passed ......

Now Kinn and Porsche is 16 years old also their love grow and kinn's possessiveness increases because Vegas Porsche are still friend and Vegas always try to keep kinn away from Porsche but Porsche didn't understand these things. He think Vegas as a friend who always help him in sports Kinn didn't like sports .

One day in school

Student practice football and for their annual sports.
Porsche and Vegas is caption and vice captain of team. They are very busy in sports practice Porsche can't be able spend time with kinn . Kinn is very upset but he can't do anything because he know Porsche love sports. So , he control his anger on Vegas and emotions for Porsche.

On the other hand.....

When kinn Porsche expresses his feelings for each other kinn ignoring tawan spend very time with him . Kinn think tawan as a friend and he know that tawan like him so he ignoring him so that he can move on him . But he don't know that tawan obsession for him and hatred towards Porsche increase ......that much increases that he can kill Porsche.

In the evening
Porsche return from practice very tiredly but he wants to see kinn so he go to his room, but kinn wasn't there so ,he waits for him and laid on his bed due to tiredness , he fell asleep.

After half an hour, kinn return to him room and saw Porsche lay on his bed in him sports clothes and he looks very handsome, his honey tan colour body shines , his plump pink lips inviting him for kiss . He can't take his eyes off from Porsche his desire for Porsche increase. He wants to make him his right now but he have to control himself but to his suprise kinn brother already getting hard by his thought of having Porsche.
So kinn decided to leave the room before his hormones go out of control.

After few hours......
Porsche wake up from his beauty sleep but he doesn't know that he is making hard kinn ....and desires of kinn having him doesn't go easily until he didn't get him under him.....(I know that they are just 16 years but I can't do anything about that)

After some time Porsche saw kinn outside the balcony of his room ...so he goes to back hug him kinn realise it he turn and kiss him very passionately Porsche also return the kiss with same passion.

After few minutes they back off from kiss and hug each other.
Can we go on a date .. kinn ask suddenly
what .... Porsche ask suprised because they never go on any date.

Can we go on a date ... Kinn ask again
Yes..... ofcourse.. Porsche said happily because this is his life first date and also with kinn too.
So he ask when

After your annual sports..... Kinn said because he know that Porsche didn't go before this

Okkk.... Porsche said and go for shower

Where are you going...kinn ask and stop him by holding hand

Go to take a shower... Porsche said
Can.... we take shower together..... Kinn ask suspiciously because he don't know the answer ,but to his suprise

Ok... Porsche said without thinking

Then they go to take shower together but when Porsche got naked infront of him ,he can't take his eyes off look at him his hungry eyes ,when Porsche caught his look he got shy his cheeks become red but to hide his embarrassment he change his decision to take shower together .

Kinn .. i think we should take shower separately... Porsche said shyly but kinn didn't like that Idea but he know that Porsche is embarrassed.

No .... Kinn said firmly and wrap his hands around Porsche waist .

Porsche we shouldn't be shy to see each other naked u know , otherwise how we go to next level in our relationship in future....kinn said in his seductive voice that cause goosebumps all over Porsche 's body because Porsche know the meaning of go to next level and somehow he is happy to learn that kinn want to spend his future with him........

See you in next chapter

Please support and votes for more updates