Chapter - 3(jealousy)

When they reach the destination they have to share tents so Vegas decided to share tent with Porsche and tawan with kinn but kinn refuse the idea and said that my some clothes in porshe bag so he share his tent with Porsche so that he can get his clothes easily.
Actually Porsche is happy that he share his tent with kinn but Vegas and tawan protested against it start fighting.

Suddenly a teacher come to them ask about their problem from Porsche so porshe told the story as is it . So teacher scold them and told them to share their tent together. Now Vegas with tawan and Kinn with porshe.

In the night teacher told them to take rest in the morning they go for rafting.

In Vegas tawan tent

Tawan decided to get close to kinn and advice Vegas to do the same thing with porshe infront of them.

Literally they want to create misunderstanding between them .

In kinnporche tent

Kinn can't sleep and Porsche too.
So ,
Porsche are u sleeping kinn ask
Porsche who hear this immediately said no.

Can...we.. sleep... together ....kinn shuttering Porsche who hear this nodded his head as yes .

Kinn who saw this immediately go to him laid beside him while hugging him porshe confuse because of kinn's action he felt butterfly in his stomach. After that they both sleep in each other arms.

In the morning....

They both go for rafting now Vegas and tawan start their plan .
Tawan come to porshe and tell him to stay away from kinn because kinn is his and kinn love him.
Today they were rafting together in pairs.

Porsche can't say anything because kinn and tawan are friends or more than friend he don't know also he doesn't know what is between him and kinn but somehow he is hurt.

So he decided to go with Vegas by himself when kinn saw that he became angry and go with tawan..

They both spend time with tawan and Vegas separately. They didn't even talk to each other because porshe is Hurt and kinn is angry.

In the night they come to their tent , they didn't sleep together. Same thing happened next day too they go to see waterfall but separately with tawan and Vegas.

On the last day of picnic when they return porshe forget his way and lost in the jungle because he is sad because he saw tawan try to kiss kinn and in the anger he leave the place.

Everyone get ready for return when kinn suddenly ask for porshe from Vegas and he say he didn't saw him . Kinn get panic he informed about it to the teacher. They all together start searching for porshe. After searching for one hours kinn found porshe under a tree and he is crying not because he lost because tawan kiss kinn.

When kinn saw him he go closer to him and hug him tightly start crying on the other hand when porshe hear him crying...he stops crying and ask him .......
Why ..sob are you....sob crying
Because...sob i think...i lost you kinn said while crying and hugging.

So ..what ..you have tawan.. porshe said angrily
What are you saying..kinn ask in confuse
You kiss him I saw you then why u care about me porshe ask angrily
What ....kinn ask a little bit frustrated.

What.... what I saw u he kiss u in th waterfall ..Porsche said
Now Kinn understand what he wants to say so he explain that

Porsche he just trying to kiss me but I stop him . So he didn't kiss me.... kinn said

Why do you care porshe that he kiss me or not you are also with Vegas all the time. ..kinn ask

Porsche can't understand what to say but he can't escape from kinn's question .. after some time

I'm with Vegas because of you ... porshe reply in a firm tone
What ... How .. what did I do .....kinn ask in confusion .

Tawan told me that you like him and go to spend time together.... porshe said sadly.

On the other side ,
Kinn get angry and
Did you ask me about that I like him or not ... Kinn said madly because porshe don't trust him he trust tawan more than him .

Porsche want to say something because he realised his mistake and now he also realised that he likes kinn that's why he is angry and jealous of tawan.
But before he speak teacher and students come to them.
Teacher told everyone to leave the place immediately they are getting late to return.

Kinn angry on porshe stand up without Porsche and ho to sit inside the bus Porsche also go to sit beside him but kinn turn his head on the opposite side.
Other side porshe try to talk to him then he became deaf he didn't listen to him .

Whole journey kinn didn't talk porshe but he wants to talk porshe but he is angry on him. Because porshe didn't trust him.

When they reach to their home .
Kinn directly go to his room without answering anyone's question. As porshe follow him to his room . He wants to talk with him tell him that he like him and he also trust him .

Let's see what happens

Please support and votes