Untold story

A young man was reading a book in peace and silence. But a big doll of human size destroyed the peace.

The young man looked up. "Isben, again you and Nora?" The man said as he looked at the doll. "Come on Leo, no need to call me by my last name. We are friends." Henrik said as he took off his monocle from his face.

Lev only sighed. "I'm not your friend, and we've never been," Lev said as the doll came close to him. He just waved it away.

"Come on. Don't be like this. I have something interesting to tell you." Henrik said as he was next to Lev.

Lev only turned around, and continue to read the book. "Wow, were you always that stubborn beside your family?" Henrik asks with amazement.

"If you are here to annoy, then leave me," Lev said. "Still a grumpy one. Well, it's about your ability. You know, when Anna makes the attacks, all type of roses appears in her hand. Each color means a different meaning." Henrik said.

Lev at first looked at Henrik, then at Anna who was doing embroidery. Before Nora came and took it. "Hey! Give it back you stupid doll!" Anna shouted as she ran after Nora.

"Does it also works on your ability? Or, remind me how yours works." Lev said as he looked back at his book.

"Nora can every human being to doll, Leo," Henrik said and closed the book that Lev rode. Lev only glared at Henrik.

"And, you decide about how old your lady will be. She can be forever a child, a young woman, or an elderly one if you wish." Henrik said as he walked to the couch where Anna sat a moment before.

"I'm not decided for what age she will be. She decides one." Lev said.

"Hm, that's a bad idea to do that Leo. The ability can just go against you if you give too much freedom." Henrik said as he clapped on Lev's shoulder.

"Nora!" Henrik called his ability. Nora looked up, then at Anna who tried her best to get her embroidery back. Nora smirked and threw the embroidery away and followed after her owner as they left.

"Ugh! Why are you friends with a Scandinavian?!" Anna shouted at her owner. "We are not friends, Anna," Lev said as he opened his book. Anna only looked at him, before looking at two Scandinavians who were leaving.

Nora looked at Anna and smirked at her. Anna only showed her tongue at Nora, before she took her embroidery and walked back to the couch.

A few years later

Lev was reading a book, when someone ran to his office. "Tolstoy! We have bad news!" They said. "What is it now? Don't you see I need to prepare to teach Fyodor?" Lev said. "It's about Anna!" Lev's eyes widen.

Tolstoy's palace

Both Lev and the workers came inside the palace and saw every family member's bead, in their blood. And Anna was covered in their blood. With complete shock on her face.

"Anna...?" Lev said. She quickly turned around to see her owner.

"Lev!" Anna said and held on to his clothes. Lev didn't do anything because he was in shock. "Please, believe me! I didn't do anything!" She said.

"I opened my eyes, and, I was like that..." Anna said.

Lev was silent.

"Tolstoy..." One of the workers called. Then Lev closed his eyes and sighed to keep his calm.

Then looked at Anna. Anna's eyes were saying to give her mercy and believe in her. "I agree to get the replacement." He said. Anna's eyes widen in shock.

"What...?" She said.

Soon the workers came and dragged her away.

"No! Lev! I didn't kill them! I never did!" Anna cried as she was dragged. "Please believe me!"

Lev only took off his jacket that held blood and threw it.

Soon lights appeared in his fingers, and he made a line. That Anna soon disappeared. A middle-aged man came to him and gave him a glass bottle with blue liquid and ice in there.

Lev took it and made a sip of it.

"The War and Peace will have some side effects, Tolstoy, I'm warning you." He said. "I know with a lot of these sides effect, Dmitry. Don't worry." Lev said and walked away.

A week later

Secret center

Library

Lev was reading a book, as usual. Until Nora came flying around. "What are you looking for?" Tolstoy asked. "Oh, don't worry. I'm only after Anna. I haven't seen her in ages, and I want to tease her." Nora said as Ibsen came and sat on the chair right in front of Lev.

"Anna Karenina is no longer my ability, she is sealed," Lev said.

Both of the Scandinavians were shocked.

"Sealed? Why?" Ibsen asks. A janitor came and whispered to the Norwegian man before she ran away from the room. "Is that so? Because of that petty reason?" Ibsen said.

"Anna killed my family. My parents, my wife, MY CHILDREN!" Lev slammed on the board. "And you think that is a petty reason?!" He stood up and looked at Ibsen.

"Easy, easy. Look, people die. You cannot be with them forever. If you want, you can ask me to make them into dolls and they will be forever." Ibsen said.

"Make them into the dolls?! Are you insane?! I will not let you use my dead family's body to pretend they are alive! Or what, you will use them for your Doll's house?" Lev said.

"I only wanted to help. No need to be that angry." Henrik said. Lev only stared at him.

"But ya know. I have something to say. About my ability. I can make alive people into dolls, and they still are alive inside. But to make them free is to kill them." Henrik said.

"And what about this?" Lev said. "Just, a hint for you in the future. Goodbye!" Henrik said and walked away. Nora only followed after her owner.

40 years later

"Anna Karenina." As Lev said the name, the lights appeared. And Anna came to lights.

She was enjoying getting freedom after 40 years.

'I'm free! I can prove myself!' Anna thought as she looked at Gogol who wanted to tear her apart.

"Anna," Lev called her. Anna looked at him.

"If you do something familiar, like 40 years ago, I will make sure you will no longer exist," Lev said. Anna just looked at him. She was hurt that she cannot tell about what happened 40 years ago.

"Fine, I promise I will not do something stupid," Anna said.

Then she noticed a 13-year-old boy.

And she understood one thing about him. He knew something that Anna felt deep inside him.

Present time

Japan, Yokohama

"Anna!" Atsushi called Lev's ability. Anna only looked at her owner's student.

"What do you want? I'm not in the mood for talking, after meeting Nora..." Anna said.

"What exactly happened 40 years ago? The death of Lev Nikolayevich's family. Did Ibsen has to do something?" Atsushi asks.

Anna only looked at him. Before she opened her mouth.

"Yes."