Lev's and Anna's enemies

Atsushi was talking with a 10-year-old girl as Kouyou and Kyouka was talking with each. And both Atsushi and 10-year old girl had a lot to talk about. And she was giving Atsushi some sweets.

But then a blonde-haired woman appeared. "Excuse me." The woman called. As Atsushi and Kyouka looked at the woman, their eyes widen. 

A woman was close in her early 20's. With a classical Victorian modern dress, and has green eyes color.

"I wanted to ask if you could help me one bit." The woman said. "Hm, sure. Is something you need for help?" Kouyou asks. 

As the woman wanted to say something, Kyouka opened her phone. The woman shivered and she jumped away as Snow Demon swung her sword. "Kyouka!" Kouyou said. Atsushi only stood in front of Kouyou.

"Are you asking for help to pretend to a lady in distress as you lost something important?" Atsushi said. The woman smirked.

"Was I revealed? Oh, Henrik would maybe disappointed at me if he hears that." The woman said as she stroke her blonde hair. "Henrik, you mean Lev Nikolayevich's enemy?" Atsushi said.

"Henrik Ibsen," Atsushi said. The woman smirked even more.

"So you know him, huh? I'm just grateful to be his wife!" The woman said. Soon Kouyou activated her ability and both of Demon's ability users were ready to fight.

"Hm, I need to check. Does it work on the ability itself?" The woman said as smoke was on her hands. But then a hand held onto hers. She looked up and there was a man in his late 60s, with a white bear on his face, and a monocle on the right side of the face.

"Henrik!" The woman said. 

"Wait, is that her husband?" Kouyou asks. Both Atsushi and Kyouka sighed with embarrassment. "Yes..." They said. 

"Nora, don't try on others' abilities. It doesn't work." Henrik said. The woman pouted. "Ow, that's a shame." She said. Soon Henrik let go of Nora's hand and showed his hand. Nora placed hers on Henrik's and she glowed as she flew up.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Lev's ideal student's children," Henrik said. Kyouka and Atsushi frowned. 

"Henrik Ibsen I understand, right?" Atsushi said. "Oh, so Lev did mention about me. How sweet of him." Henrik said. Then Nora's look changed from a modern Victorian dress to a real Victorian dress with a hairstyle. She flew to them, but something swung, and Nora's head was separated as he other body was falling.

Others were shocked.

"I'm surprised to see you, Ibsen." Lev's voice appeared behind Ibsen. "Ah, Tolstoy," Henrik said as he turned around. He saw Lev with Anna Karenina holding her hand with his, and others.

"Mmm, seem's like I'm all hopeless to win against you today. But I'm surprised to see Anna back." Henrik said. "About Anna's return is none of your concern, Ibsen," Lev said.

"Well, part is. Since she killed your family." Henrik said.

Soon more attacks got into him, and his chest began to bleed. He looked at his chest that he held with one hand, then at his enemy. And saw a dark crimson rose.

"Leave, and I swear I will not be nice to you with my attacks," Lev said.

Henrik looked at his enemy, but then he turned around and walked through four people.

Kouyou and Kyouka deactivated their abilities. And Atsushi quickly held Kyouka's hand when a man came to them. Kyouka was confused, but she quickly held Atsushi's hand tightly when she saw her ex-boss.

"Hello, Kyouka. It's been a while." Mori said. Soon Fyodor was in front of his children. In his eyes stood 'Back off Pedo' to the boss of Port Mafia.

Soon Kouyou walked to Mori and whispered something to him. "Fine, I will not do anything toward Kyouka. But, about you. No promises." Mori said.

"That is a talk with you and my grandfather," Atsushi said. "And who is your grandfather may I ask," Mori said. Soon Natsume came and held his gloved hand on his student's shoulder.

"Ah! Sensei! I'm happy to see you!" Mori said. "You will not do anything nasty to Atsushi, you promise me that," Natsume said. "Um, why do you say that, Natsume-sensei?" Mori said.

"Because Atsushi Nakajima is Natsume-sensei's grandson," Fukuzawa said. Mori's face turned into shock after hearing this. And in his face stood 'Are you serious right now Fukuzawa-Dono?!' towards the leader of the Armed Detective Agency.

Fukuzawa only nodded his head. 

"Do you promise also-" "I promise I will not hurt him! I will protect him, wishing him Happy birthdays, giving gifts, and such things!" Mori said. "Same with Kyouka," Natsume said. "Yes! Yes!" Mori said.

Fyodor and his family were shocked by this.

Soon Natsume let go and walked toward his grandson. "I'm letting him do these things. And this will be my punishment for him for the treatment Kyouka-chan." Natsume said as he patted her head.

Kouyou only had fear towards Atsushi.

'If he is the grandson of Mori-Dono's teacher, that means we can't hurt him as part of the promise that Mori-Dono did to his teacher!' Kouyou thought.

"Um, Lev Nikolayevich. What is Ibsen's ability? Nora? The woman who was with him." Atsushi asks.

Lev looked at his student as he deactivated his ability and Anna stopped glowing. Same with her rose disappeared.

"Doll's house."

A/n

If nobody knows who Henrik Ibsen is, then he is a Norwegian author. And he was a playwright and founder of the European "new drama", the poet and publicist.

He is an author but did everything like 'quotes' to the theater roles and such things.

And Nora is a protagonist of his playwright named 'Doll's House'. I recommend watching a video if you find it. But I can't recommend any of the movies. I'm sorry!

But have a good day/evening/night! Bye!