Anna Karenina

"It's impressive," Lev said in Russian. "After 6 months, you can finally speak fluently in Russian with no problem Atsushi," Lev said.

Atsushi only smiled. "Thanks, Lev Nikolayevich," Atsushi said. "Well, seem's like your education is over now," Lev said. Atsushi's smile soon disappeared. "How, over now?" Atsushi asks. "Well, it means that I no longer need to teach you the Russian language now," Lev said.

"But, there are other topics than languages..." Atsushi said.

"Yea, I know that. But, back in my younger days and when I was working for another organization about people with abilities, I was assigned to be a language teacher. Not a historian, math, or even an English teacher." Lev said.

Atsushi looked down. "I'm sorry Atsushi, but I'm no help for you. Maybe something else you can learn. You can ask others." Lev said.

Atsushi was in deep thought.

Nikolai's room

"Hm? Teaching you something?" Nikolai asks. "Yeah, I thought you can teach me something you are good. Like, math, or-" "Not any of that." Nikolai said.

'Huh?!' Atsushi thought.

"Listen, I'm not good at any of math and other school topics. So, why don't you go and ask your father about this?" Nikolai asks.

Atsushi was again silent.

Atsushi's room

"That's unfair..." He said as he was patting his pet. The kitten was enjoying her owners patting. "There is a lot of stuff to learn, and everyone is saying to ask Dad. But he is away!" Atsushi said.

The cat looked at her owner. "How can I ask my dad if he is away? In Japan?" Atsushi said. Then something hit him.

'Japan? I wasn't in my homeland for a while. But, I don't think Dad will let me go there.' Atsushi thought.

Library

Lev was reading some books, when suddenly he began to feel cold. He looked at his hands and was shocked to see them blue like ice.

He screamed in pain, and everyone was shocked. Nikolai came to the library by his ability as three more came running.

"Lev Niklayevich! What's wrong?" Nikolai asks as he was close to his ex-teacher. There he saw his teacher's hands. "Oh gosh, oh gosh, where is your medicine's....?!" Ivan said as he ran to a glass closet full of bottles of liquids.

"Ivan...." Lev called the butler. "Get me, that black liquid medicine..." Lev said. Ivan looked at the small bottle of black liquid.

He hesitated for a moment, but he took the bottle and opened it.

After a few minutes

Lev's room

"Sorry to make you all worried about me..." Lev said as he was patting Atsushi's hair. "Lev Nikolayevich, you are important to us..." Nikolai said.

"What is that black liquid?" Atsushi asks as he looked at his teacher. "Ah, that. It was getting rid of one ability." Lev said. "So, you are no longer an ability user?" Atsushi said.

"No, I'm still an ability user. It's just, I had two of them." Lev said.

"Two? Is that possible?" Atsushi asks. "Well, it is," Ivan said.

"But, the ability War and Peace was a replacement as his original ability was locked," Alexander said. "Locked? What is your original ability?" Atsushi asks.

Lev was silent for a moment. "Anna Karenina," Lev said.

Then lights appeared and a young woman with a Victorian dress and hat appeared.

She opened her eyes and looked around. "I'm free! Finally!" She said.

"Gosh, here we go...." Nikolai said. "You know her?" Atsushi asks. "No, but by what Lev Nikolayevich said about her, I could tell she is annoying..." Nikolai said.

"Says the one, who acts like a clown," Anna said.

Pushkin and Ivan were holding Nikolai tight so he will not hurt the ability. "Enough with all of this," Lev said.

"Anna," Lev called the young woman. Anna looked at her creator. "If you do something familiar, like 40 years ago, I will make sure you will no longer exist," Lev said. Anna just looked at him.

"Fine, I promise I will not do something stupid," Anna said.

Atsushi only looked at the woman.