Dead Apple II

Noami poured hot water on the cups and placed them on the table. "Now tell us, when did you notice Fyodor went missing?" Fukuzawa asks.

"Since he was late for one week," Atsushi said. "And how long has it been now?" Fukuzawa asks. "Now a month," Atsushi said as he took the cup of tea. "I see..." Fukuzawa said.

"But, we wouldn't mind if he was late on his work. As long as he tells us he is running late." Atsushi said.

'By how he describes Fyodor, it still surprises me that Fyodor is a fair person...' Fukuzawa thought.

Soon loud thump appeared. The girls screamed when they saw the bat. It was bigger than ordinary bats. Soon the bat finally came inside, and the girls ran away.

The others were ready to kill it. "Oh, Bram." Atsushi stood up. Everyone was shocked that their guest knew the bat. Soon Atsushi opened his cape and the bat climbed and was holding on a stick.

"Sorry about my colleague. He is more comfortable as a bat." Atsushi said. "Wait, is this an ability?" Kunikida said as he lowered his book. "Yea," Atsushi said. Soon bat's head appeared out of Atsushi's cape and showed a piece of paper.

Slowly girls came close to see the bat. Atsushi only looked at them. Then he took the stick out with the bat. The bat looked annoyed. "You are at fault for scaring poor ladies Bram," Atsushi said.

"He will not bite you," Atsushi said. Noami held the stick. And she was patting Bram's closed wings. Bram climbed and was holding onto Naomi's hand. "Bram," Atsushi called. Bram only stood there.

"Sorry again about him," Atsushi said as he sat down.

"It's fine, I guess. As long as he doesn't hurt anyone. But I have to ask you something." Fukuzawa said. Atsushi carefully looked at him. "How do you know Dazai Osamu?" Fukuzawa said.

There was silence. "Actually," Atsushi began to talk. "I don't know that person at all," Atsushi admitted.

The agency looked shocked at him. "You don't know?" Yosano said. "I only saw Dazai one time. And I was with my father. And these two only played chess and spoke in God knows what language they spoke. I only get a headache by trying to understand what they were saying..." Atsushi said as he held his hands on his head.

"To be honest, Dazai and Fyodor were strangely close with each other," Yosano said. "One was acting like they know each other and another was acting the opposite," Kunikida said.

"And at the same time, Fyodor's rampage when Dazai wins," Fukuzawa said. Then Bram flew to Atsushi with the stick. Atsushi took the stock and placed it inside the cape. Then Bram climbed inside the cape.

'Strange, when I won in chess against my dad, he was calm. Why with Dazai such treatment...?' Atsushi thought.

"We'll begin tomorrow morning, Atsushi Fedorovich," Fukuzawa said. "Thanks. And thanks for the tea." Atsushi said as he bowed.

Akutagawa only looked at Atsushi as he left the office.

Atsushi was walking around the park as he was reading the paper that Bram gave him. "When did you come to Japan?" The male's voice appeared. Atsushi stopped walking, and he turned around to see Akutagawa.

"Why so interested?" Atsushi asks. "I just want to know. If you are a pure Russian, that means you needed to take time with the Japanese language." Akutagawa said.

"I only needed time to learn the Russian language. And I'm a Japanese person myself. I was born in Japan, but was raised in Russia for your information." Atsushi said.

Akutagawa sighed.

"Maybe it will be better talking with a cup of tea?" Akutagawa said. Atsushi didn't show his emotions.