Something familiar

Both Atsushi and Kyouka were in a pet shop, and they were trying some stuff for their white cat, Fedora. The worker showed some sweaters. They tried a few sweaters, but Fedora loved the purple and yellow ones. "She loves these colors huh?" The worker said as she carefully took off the sweater. 

"Like the owner like the pet, I guess..." Atsushi scratched his neck. The worker only smiled. Soon Kyouka came with toys. "I already have enough toys for her," Atsushi said. "Yosano-san wanted for the company when you bring Fedora to the work," Kyouka said. 

"I see..." Atsushi said. Soon they bought what they needed. 

But before they could leave, Atsushi took on a leash on Fedora. And she didn't resist. "Your cat is very calm." The worker said. "She loves people. And she is a calm one." Atsushi said. Soon they left the pet shop.

But as they were away from the shop, a calico cat appeared and was in front of the white cat. Two cats were looking at each other. "Oh, a calico cat.." Kyouka said. "Well, it doesn't look like somebody owns the cat. And I don't want to sound rude, but I have enough with Fedora." Atsushi said. 

"Dad wouldn't like that you have more than one cat." Kyouka agreed. Soon Fedora began to walk, the two siblings began to walk. But the calico cat looked at Atsushi. Before he ran away. 

Armed Detective Agency

Fukuzawa was in his office until the same calico cat came through the window. Fukuzawa looked at the cat going to a chair and sitting on it. Before the lights appeared and a tall man with a stick in his hand and a hat on his head was in front of Fukuzawa.

"Sensei! What are you doing here...?!" Fukuzawa said. "Relax, I'm only here to talk to you, not lecturing you," Natsume said. "Is something wrong...?" Fukuzawa said. "I'm only here to talk about that person from more than 15 years ago." Natsume began to talk.

"I did kill him, I swear, but I'm still surprised...." Fukuzawa said. "That I asked you to kill my son?" Natsume said. Fukuzawa was silent. "I know it was shocking. But better that than making that idiot live longer." Natsume said. 

"There was a boy who looked like your late son," Fukuzawa said. "Atsushi? I did notice that." Natsume said. "How do you know that?" Fukuzawa said. "I have my ways. But back to the topic, Atsushi. Who is his parents? And I mean his biological parents." Natsume said.

Fukuzawa looked at his teacher.

A week later

"Kyouka is in Russia now?" Yosano asks. "Yea, both I and Kouyou-san followed her off. And she treated me and Fedora before leaving." Atsushi said as he patted his cat. "Atsushi," Fukuzawa called his worker. Atsushi only looked up.

"Do you mind going in there?" Fukuzawa showed the paper of the destination. Atsushi took it and rode it. Kunikida was behind him and also rode it too. "The graveyard?" He said. Atsushi was shocked. "Graveyard?!" Atsushi said. "Someone wants to talk with you there," Fukuzawa said. Atsushi was silent as Fedora climbed on his shoulders.

Graveyard

Atsushi came to the destination while holding the leash that held Fedora. 'She just loves me too much...' Atsushi thought.

He was searching for a gravestone with the name of Aoi Soseki. Then, he found the gravestone.

But he wasn't alone with Fedora. But a tall man with a hat on his head. Atsushi only picked Fedora and walked close to the stranger.

"Are you mourning for him...?" Atsushi asks. The man looked down and he was fascinated by Atsushi's look. "I mourned my son's death very shortly." He said.

"Aoi Soseki is your son...?" Atsushi asks. The man soon showed his hand. "Natsume Soseki, nice to meet you." Natsume presented himself. Atsushi made his right hand free and shook his hand with Natsume's.

"A cat lover?" Natsume said as he was done shaking his hand and patting the white cat. Fedora enjoyed the patting. "Well, we can say so..." Atsushi said. Soon he looked at the gravestone. "What did you mean by mourning your son's death shortly..?" Atsushi asks.

"That I wasn't sad at all. He was my son, yea. But, what he did make me not stop respecting him, but, be disappointed in him." Natsume said.

"Did he do something criminal?" Atsushi asks. "Oh yea, he did," Natsume said. "But I don't think you want to know," Natsume said.

Atsushi was silent. "But to be honest, you look like my late son," Natsume said. Atsushi turned around to look at the man. "Do I?" Atsushi asks. "The type of face and eyes are like my late son, but the color and such things are from his wife. It's only a coincidence." Natsume said.

Atsushi was silent.

"What the?!" A female voice came behind the two men. They turned around to see a white-haired woman with a black stripe going down from her hair. And she has purple and iris eyes color o her eyes.

"Oh, long time no see Kairi. Please do one thing and don't interfere with our talk." Natsume said. Atsushi placed Fedora on the ground.

"Nice to meet you," Atsushi said as he bowed. But the woman didn't care, she walked towards Atsushi. As he stood up, Kairi slapped Atsushi.

Atsushi was stunned by the woman's action. "Kairi! What is wrong with you?!" Natsume said. Atsushi held his burned cheek where he was slapped.

"Shut up! You don't have anything to say about your son's widowed wife! Why is this monster here?!" Kairi said. "Why? I don't understand....? What did I do to you, ma'am...?" Atsushi asks.

"What did you do?!" The woman was angry.

"For being born, that is why!" Kairi shouted. Atsushi still didn't understand why he was slapped.

"I don't understand how you are still alive after I threw you in a plastic bag 15 years ago." As the woman said that, Atsushi's eyes widen when he hear something familiar.

'The director...' Atsushi thought.

He didn't hear what Natsume and Kairi woman was talking about, but he was in deep thought.

'The director of the orphanage that I was, in mentioned how I was found, can it be...' Atsushi looked up to see the woman.

'...She is my biological mother...?' Atsushi thought.

"Just explain that I can understand you, woman!" Natsume was at his wit's end. "You want to understand? He is your grandson, that's what." Natsume was shocked.

But he didn't let shock take over him, he turned around and held on Atsushi's arm and the leash that he held.

He began to walk while dragging Atsushi, but Fedora was following after them. She, later on, climbed on Natsume and was resting on his shoulder.

'As long as we can get out of here quickly...!' He thought.

A/n

I know that it's unknown about Atsushi's parents, but I just love the theory between Soseki and Atsushi being related.

I just love this!

Have a nice day!