Jay White

You make it the Arena and do the interview, Jay introduces you to all the world as Willow Robertson, The Queen Bee as Jay Switchblade White old lady, then you two head back to his house, after you get some groceries to cook dinner tonight and after you and after you two get some lunch. You get to his house and you two get the groceries and head inside, you then go upstairs to his room to change, he places tha bags of groceries in the kitchen. Then goes to the living-room and turns the TV on and find something to watch, you come downstairs in your PJs,

 Then goes to the living-room and turns the TV on and find something to watch, you come downstairs in your PJs,

You then go into the kitchen, and begin to make dinner for you two, Jamie comes in and seats down at the table, he watches you like a hawk, you get dinner prepare them you turn around and see Jamie watching you as you spin around and go over to hi...

You then go into the kitchen, and begin to make dinner for you two, Jamie comes in and seats down at the table, he watches you like a hawk, you get dinner prepare them you turn around and see Jamie watching you as you spin around and go over to him, he pulls you on his lap and holds you against his chest, kissing your neck lighty. His hands are on your hips, "your sexy and if this is the scene I can get every day, I'll sign on the contract" as you smile at him "what are you saying you want me here with you 24/7 Jamie? As he smirks "heck yeah babygirl, will you move in with me? As you smile big 'yes Sir I'll move in with you, but I'll rent my apartment out for another amount of income I'll let whoever rents it out they can sign the contract for a year at a time" as he smirks "oh hell babygirl" as you giggle. You then get up off his lap and go check the food in the oven, you turn around and grab your drink out of the refrigerator then grabs jamie a beer and takes it to him as you drink your wine cooler and finish up dinner. You finish up cooking then plate the food up for you two then you carry the plates to the table and jamie joins you and you two get comfortable and say grace and then dig in on the dinner you made for you two. You two talk while you two eat, a few minutes later you both are done and you take the plates to the dishwasher, you clean up then you two head upstairs to the bedroom, he turns the TV on and you two lay down and watch the movie together. A few minutes later you are sleeping and he pulls you against his chest and rubs your back lightly.

He finishes off the game then turns the TV off and goes to bed himself, he holds you against his chest all night long, Next morning he is up first but still holding you against his chest rubbing small circles on your back, he slides his hand down and into your shorts, he grips your ass cheeks lightly as you moan out in your sleeping, as he smiles and begins to roll you over so your laying your back, Jamie gets in-between your legs and kisses your neck, he smirks and starts to grind against your pussy with his dick, you moan out and say "omg yes sir more please" as he smirks and moves your bottoms to the side then he starts to rub his fingers over your pussy. A few minutes later he is finger fucking you with passion, you are gripping the bed sheets, you back bending and you moaning his name out, "sir please fuck me with your big cock, fill me up, I'll be your good girl I promise" As he smirks and kisses your lips lightly "I'll fuck you so good babygirl, I'll fill you up, but we are going to do doggy style, so get up on your hands and knees, but slide them bottoms down your legs and throw them to the floor" as you smile and remove your bottoms as he leans back and watches you closer, then you get up on your hands and knees on the bed, he slides his boxer shorts off and down his thighs, he grips his cock in his hands and rubs his cock a few times before he slides up behind you and then slides his cock inside your pussy. Gripping your hips and starts to fuck you, you rub your hands up and down his chest, he fucks into the mattress, he keeps gripping hips and continues to fuck you from behind, he rubs his left hand up and down your back as you take his dick, he slides the hand down and slaps your ass as you tight up around his cock and he knows you are close as he asks you if you are and you say yes, can I cum sir? As he nods his head And says "yes babygirl cum and take my seeds soon after" as you moan out and he fucks you harder into the mattress, as you start to shake and cum on his dick, he then grips your hips and continues to fuck you, he cums in you, then pulls out and lets the cum drip out of your clit. He lays down and pulls you on top of him and you two get comfortable then you two catch your breaths and then get up and start the day.

To be continued!!!!