Malakai Black

Continuing with your double date with Nathan aka Brody King and his fiance Nicolette: you four are enjoying dinner, Tom is gripping your sex through your pants, he smirks and says "Nathan do you and Nicolette want to come back to our place and have some fun? As Nathan smirks "always boss, but i want little girl to ask us" as Nicolette locks eyes with you and you smile at her "Nathan and Nicolette please come play with me and sir" as Nathan smirks at you "I get to play with you little girl, Nicolette is with Boss for tonight only, you alright with that? As you nod your head at him. As Tom and Nathan pays for the food as you and Nicolette go wait outside the restaurant for the guys. Nicolette says "I'm happy you are so opened to our world Jessie, your become my best friend" as you smile at her "I am a Sub Nicolette I am happy with Tom, and our group of friends, you are my best friend too, I love you girly" you hug each other and Tom and Nathan come out and Tom says "Nathan you and Nicolette follow us back to our place and we will can have some some fun together" as Nathan nods his head and grabs Nicolette hand and they walk to Nathan's truck, leaving you two alone, Tom says "babygirl, this is a one time deal, I don't like sharing my property, but Nathan is my second in command and I got him with Nicolette 4 years ago, she was friends with Thea my ex wife, Thea wanted to have an open relationship with Nicolette but I didn't like that idea. As you nod your head as he pulls you against his chest.

He then "I know you love me babygirl, but I see the way you look at Nathan, you want this, we may even do some group sex, the four of us" as you look at him and then you two head to the house, Nathan and Nicolette are waiting for us, as you four go inside, Tom kisses your lips passionately, "I love you Jessie" as you smile and say "I love you too sir" as Nathan comes up behind you, Nicolette grabs Tom hand and Nathan wraps his arms around your waist and picks you up in the air, "you ready to go little girl? As you smile at Nicolette then you nods your head as Tom says "Nathan wear protection" as Nathan nods his head as Tom and Nicolette walk to the living-room and Nathan Carry's you to the playroom. You open it and you two go in and he throw you on the bed, he removes his shirt as you start to undress yourself. "I'm going to fuck you full, and then we will go join boss and Nicolette and have a foursome" as you smile and you pull him on the bed, and begin to lick up and down his throat he moans out and pulls you on top of him and grips your ass "your being bad, and I'm going to spank that beautiful ass of yours" as you smile big and move down his chest.

Nicolette and Tom are getting into it to, but Tom stops "Nicolette your beautiful but I can't do this I'm with Jessie, I'm fine with all of us but not coupling off like this" as Nicolette nods her head and agrees with him, something is off so you stop kissing Nathan's chest, he smirks and says "you feel it to don't you Jessie a group is different then coupling off? As you nod your head at him and he smirks "I love Tom so much and you love Nicolette, don't get me wrong I find you attractive but i can't do this with anyone but Tom" as he agrees 💯 percent with you And you two lay back on bed next to each other, Tom and Nicolette come in and says "you two couldn't do it either I'm guessing? As Nathan nods his head at Tom "sorry boss, your girl is loyalty to you" as Tom smiles "it's alright we maybe into some dark stuff but sharing crossing a line your girl is the same brother" as Nathan kisses your cheek lightly then gets up off the bed and goes to Nicolette "you two have good night together I'm taking my girl home and show her some love" as Tom smiles and walks over to you and you both wave by to them. You and Nicolette will talk later and make plans to hang out.

Tom leans over and kisses your lips "I couldn't do it babygirl, your mine and I'm yours, I don't want to share you or have anyone else besides you, your my world. My other half my partner my everything I know we got some kinks but I don't share well" as you smile and say "same here sir" as he crawls on bed with you "do you want to stay in here and play together or go to bedroom and I'll make love to you, your decision babygirl? As you smile "can we play with each other then you make love to me? As he smirks and nods his head. He walks over to the closet and grabs some toys and comes back and you two begin to play with each other, you tease you almost getting you to cum but stops and then picks you up and carry's you to the bedroom and makes love to you, after you two hold each other. He rubs your back, and kisses your forehead lightly "I love you babygirl" as you smile and say "I love you too sir" as you two go to sleep peacefully in each other's arms. Next morning Tom is up and downstairs in the sauna, you wake up and see the note on his pillow, you walk downstairs and into the sauna, he has his eyes closed and his head tilted back, "sir what do you want for breakfast? As he smirks "you babygirl come seat on my face" as you smile and walk over to him. He open one eye and says "I'm not joking babygirl strip and crawl up here and let sir eat you out" as you bite your bottom lip and strip your overnight shirt and crawl up his body and places yourself on his face, as he begins to eat you out.

To be continued.... Next part continued with the naughty time!