Cash Wheeler

You and Daniel head home to Asheville: After your weekend with everyone in Florida, and doing Wednesday Night Dynamite, you and Cash are on a plane to Asheville, Dax got home early with his girls in his wife Maria and daughter Finley, you and Daniel are on the airplane seating in your seats, that happen to be right next to each other

He has your hand in his as you two are talking, the lady who is seating next to you both recognize you from your time in ROH because her husband at the time was big into wrestling and never missed ROH, it is his favorite, now she is remarried and ...

He has your hand in his as you two are talking, the lady who is seating next to you both recognize you from your time in ROH because her husband at the time was big into wrestling and never missed ROH, it is his favorite, now she is remarried and her new husband loves it too but he likes Aew and last week he was watching it and you came in Dynamite and she is super excited you are staying in the business even if it's just as a manager.

She loves FTR, Wardlow, Eddie Kingston, Best Friends, Jon Moxley and Adam Page, her husband loves Young Bucks, Kenny Omega, MJF and The House Of Black aka Malakai Black, Brody King, Buddy Matthews and Julia Hart as she is super excited too that you and Daniel are together, she always wanted you two together but you two where never in the same company at the same time so when this happen it was like the heavens finally saw you two are meant to be together and put you two in the same company at the exact time and on the same side aka the same team. A few minutes go by and the lady leaves you two alone, because the plane is taking off, you tighten your grip on his hand as he looks over and says "shit your scared of flying aren't you sweetie? As you take a few breaths and nod your head, "yeah normal I take an anxiety pill and I don't freak out, but I don't have any with me this time" as he smirks and rubs his thumb up and down the back of your hand "deep breaths sweetie, close your eyes and think about us in Asheville, you showing me your favorite places, me meeting Jax you meeting Pawla and me showing you my favorite places Around Asheville too" as you relax and he smirks and leans over and kisses your cheek lightly "good job sweetie" as you open your eyes and look at him. As you lay your head on his shoulder and continue to breathe in and out slowly. Until you two are completely in the air.

A few hours later you two have made it to Asheville airport, you two got an Uber to share. A few minutes later you both get in one and have it take you both to his place it's closer, then cash will take you home, his dad took Pawla to the house early and Daniel needs to get there, your sister isn't bringing Jax home until later on tonight, you are going to text her before you get home and she will bring him home then, So you get to meet Pawla right now then tomorrow afternoon Daniel can meet Jax. You all can have a puppy play date maybe a picnic in the park, a few minutes later the Uber takes you both to his house as you both get your bags and head inside. As soon as he opens the door Pawla runs over to Daniel as he smirks "oh Pawla my sweetheart daddy is home, he has a friend he wants you too, Pawla meet Ashley, Ashley meet Pawla" as you bend down and say "it's lovely to meet you Pawla" as rubs against your leg and you smile at her. Daniel smiles "aww my two girls already getting along" as you giggle and he says "Pawla sweetheart daddy has to take Ashley home, but we will see her tomorrow afternoon with her puppy Jax we are all going to the doggy park near her apartment complex, do you want to ride with daddy and Ashley to her place? As Pawla starts going around in circles and barking, as Daniel laughs "that's a yes" as you smile and he places his bags on the couch then you two plus Pawla head to the garage, with your bags, you see his truck as soon as he opens the door and you almost fall over "omg it's beautiful Daniel" as he smirks "thanks darling" as you three get in the truck and head to your apartment complex building.

You text your sister and let her know you will be home in a few minutes time, as she texts back and let's you know she and Jax will be there in about 30 minutes. Daniel grabs your hand as he drives, Pawla lays in between you two her head on Daniel's lap. He smirks "so Pawla and I will head to your apartment complex tomorrow afternoon around noon and we can go to the doggy park for a few hours? As you nod your head at him "yeah that sounds good, I'll pack us a picnic? As he nods his head and agrees with that "sounds good" as he smirks and a few minutes later he parks in front of your building, you say bye to Pawla then get out and walk around and stand on the driver side as he smirks "I'll see you tomorrow afternoon, sleep good and I can't wait to meet Jax tomorrow" as you smile "I'll see you tomorrow afternoon, you sleep good too and I'm super excited for you to meet him too" as you wave bye to him and Pawla as he drives away And you head inside. And wait for your sister and Jax to arrive.

To be continued!!!!