Jon Moxley

You two make it to the Grand Canyon and do the tour, get lunch then head to the mall, you need to get some things for the house, and you need some new friendly outfits for work now that your showing a little bit. Jon and you are in the mall, you are shopping and you have find some pieces, Jon went off and is looking at baby stuff. You go and find him and smile big when you see where he is located. He finds two pieces for the baby, tomorrow morning you go to the doctor to see how the baby is doing, Jon buys the two pieces then you two go to your hair appointment Jon is going to go shop for some new piece for the road, jon pays the hairstyles for you then goes to get the piece then he comes back and seats and waits for you to get done, you get your hair done and then go over to him and show him,

 He finds two pieces for the baby, tomorrow morning you go to the doctor to see how the baby is doing, Jon buys the two pieces then you two go to your hair appointment Jon is going to go shop for some new piece for the road, jon pays the hairstyle...

He likes it as you two leave and head home, you two got two more days left together tomorrow you two are meeting up with Eddie and Leah for lunch, he wants to work on the baby's room. You two are going to stop by and get dinner tonight.

You two get dinner then head home, you make it in the house and go upstairs to put the stuff you two bought in the baby's room then your and Jon's room, you change into some comfortable clothes,

Then you come downstairs and see Jon is setting up the dinner for you three, you seat down on the couch, he brings you a drink, then goes to grab the plates. You get comfortable in the couch and then he comes back in your plates and you two say grace then you dig in, he leans over and kisses your lips lightly. You two eat then he grabs his phone and checks to see if he has any messages from anybody, you lean back and rub your belly, Jon smiles "when do we find out the gender? As you look at him "my next appointment which is happening before we go back to work in a week and half, what do you think we are having? As he smirks and says "boy Jonathan Tyler Good, what do you think we are having doll? As you smile at him and run your hand over it, girl Lola Harlow Good" as he smirks and says "whatever we have he or she will be loved" as you smile at him and then you two finish eating dinner then you go take the trash to the can, Jon smiles "Eddie and Leah are coming over in two days for a BBQ, I'll work on the baby's room tomorrow, we are going with natural colors like yellow and so on right? As you nod your head at him and then you return to the couch and get comfortable again turning the TV on and get find something to watch the rest of the night.

A few minutes later you two are resting on the bed in your guys room, you two are laying in bed watching TV together, you get comfortable and go to sleep. He stay up for a couple more minutes then turns in for the night, next morning you are up, he is in the kitchen making breakfast for you two, you are in the bathroom getting ready for the day,

 He stay up for a couple more minutes then turns in for the night, next morning you are up, he is in the kitchen making breakfast for you two, you are in the bathroom getting ready for the day,

You get dressed,

Jon is in the phone with Eddie, about tomorrow and their visit, he is super excited to tell them about your pregnancy, come, Eddie has said he will be uncle Eddie the moment you two have kids

Jon is in the phone with Eddie, about tomorrow and their visit, he is super excited to tell them about your pregnancy, come, Eddie has said he will be uncle Eddie the moment you two have kids. Jon has said the same about when Eddie and Leah have kids, you come downstairs and Jon is finishing up cooking breakfast and his phone call with Eddie when you seat down at the table. Jon brings the plates to the table and you two say grace and dig in to this amazing breakfast Jon made for you three.

A Couple hours later you are in the kitchen making lunch, Jon is in the babies room getting things put together, he is going to paint the walls tomorrow evening after Eddie and Leah leave, he is doing yellow because you two don't know if it's a boy or girl yet and yellow is neutral. Jon comes downstairs after putting the pieces together, you let him know lunch is done. He smirks and comes over and seats down at the table and you bring the food over and set it on the table for you three. You then go into the living-room and watch TV after lunch he goes back upstairs to the baby's room and gets everything set up for him painting the room tomorrow afternoon. You relax on the couch and watch some TV. He comes downstairs and smirks at you on the couch watching one of your favorite shows, your hands rubbing your belly slowly, he walks over and leans over and kisses your lips lightly. His hands rub your growing belly up and down, making sure the baby knows his touch before he or she is born. You smile at him as he says "I want to talk to the baby until he or she is born, plus I want to touch your belly every chance I get' as you nod your head and he kisses your lips lightly. And then he rubs your belly and then bends over and talks to your growing belly and your baby.

To be continued!!!